Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Senerio posted:

Guggenheim is teasing the big guest star this season.
https://twitter.com/mguggenheim/status/926264254986113025

:neckbeard:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

It's really amazing that the guy they initially picked up just to be a quick one-off turned out to be a great Thawne in his own right.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

I'm just happy we got to see Victor Garber in the suit before he left.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

howe_sam posted:

Oh my god, using the Arrow music when young Marty fired the toy bow :allears:

I died when that happened, I actually died and now I'm ghost posting.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Rhyno posted:

They should replace Jax with Beebo.

Beebo and Len puppet show.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

nine-gear crow posted:

Also that's incredibly lovely of a local news station to show footage of a man literally being murdered on daytime television. Like stabbed through the chest and everything. I hope someone got fired for that call.

It's okay, nobody liked that guy.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

This whole time Ray's been lowkey summoning the totem powers every time he sings showtunes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Gonz posted:

Damien Darhk, Ska Fan

Truly evil incarnate