Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«2 »
CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Maybe the stupid time lesbian meme poo poo will stop now.

FELD1 posted:

It's perfect how incompetent they are in the regular world.

They're idiots.

ftfy

Mooseontheloose posted:

I feel like Legends is the closest thing we will ever get to American Doctor Who.

The show isn't THAT bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

"We made it worse, that's how."

Amaya did nothing wrong. Kill all colonial soldiers

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

I guess Gary the writers forgot about the MiB mind wiping thing after he told Zari about time travel.

Oh no, Ray and Zari have encountered the water lady. Shame they can't fly or anything.

howe_sam posted:

Of course Nate would take the possibly lethal hallucinogen.

Worth the risk. Either he would die or we would get a funny high on sequence.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Xarn posted:

Yeah. Still the best CW show though

It's definitely the 2nd best written DC show that airs on Tuesday

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

nooneofconsequence posted:

He did return to the timeline as a crime-fighting meta for awhile.

And the rest of them were listed as missing metahumans because?

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

twistedmentat posted:

gently caress that Time Bureau bitch. "you guys really hosed up the timeline by releasing a bunch of innocents, including KIDS, from a evil science torture camp! They have to be brutally tortured to death for the good of the timeline!".

I hope she dies in a really, really horrible way.

Mick totally roasted those guys to death, right?

Look they can't change the timeline. Unless they can.

Writing!

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Kid Ray was super annoying.

I wonder if they will a way to make Jax Firestorm solo or if they will find someone else.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

I hope Mick gets to fight a vampire nazi at some point.

Haha that's hosed up Sara.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

When did Zari learn to fly and navigate the jump ship?

Legendsforce: I ain't gotta explain poo poo

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

I guess Mick finally set his flamethrower to murder instead of knockdown.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Tiggum posted:

One thing that bothers me about Grodd is, can't he read minds? So why does he always think someone's betrayed him when they haven't?

His telepathy evolved and allows him to read the script.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

So I guess they left the breech machine open? lol dickbags

Stein

Oh good, they remembered that scene from Arrow where all the armed soldiers ran into melee combat with the unarmed mob. You know, instead of just shooting them.

Barry Allen is above killing a giant moron. That was the lamest way to let Reverse Flash escape haha.

That was not a supernova

Snart is staying

He has finished his contractual obligations for now. But I guess he can show up in a future season.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

howe_sam posted:

I suspect they aren't going to try and top this next year. It stretched, then kinda exceeded what they're capable of, but I'm glad they tried.

Maybe next year they will try less ambitious 2 show crossovers. Batman / Superman Arrow and Supergirl and Speed Reject / Time Rejects.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Oh good they are doing the "should we change time to save someone" poo poo again.

Leo trolling the crew, and especially Mick, was hilarious.

FELD1 posted:

In any other show, this plot-line would have me rolling my eyes. Instead I'm grinning like an idiot.

loving Beebo.

Klungar posted:

First Wally, now Jax. Jimmy/Diggle/Curtis better watch their backs.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Dead Like Rev posted:

Wait.... who is going to fix the ship now?

The ship will never need repairs ever again.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

So long Snart

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

hamsystem posted:

Man, that was a drat good episode top to bottom. I'm anxious to see how the team's aura of dumbness affects Wally.

Wally has his own aura so they should neutralize. Or merge and become twice as strong.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Sounds like you are a bit of a douche.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

"We allow light to moderate theft on this ship. We like to call them souvenirs."

lol Dharke got matched with Cupid. Dad Dharke is pretty great.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

howe_sam posted:

For no reason I take that as shout out to The Americans.

It would have been a shout out if no one recognized him.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

She will turn out to be a time aberration and stopping Mollusk will delete her somehow.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Wally using his speed to solve every problem is good.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

"Sara pick up the totem." "Ok "

Zari was the only one who talked to Mallus but still did what she set out to do.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

So does Ray just not carry his suit around anymore?

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

lol that the Dhark's hideout is an empty warehouse.

Also while Damien is super entertaining, he's still a mass murderer. I don't see him joining the time rejects. Then again, not like the writers care about following their own rules for time travel anything so I look forward to Damien and Constantine buddy duo next season. Damien probably dies in the finale anyways

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Current Ava or a brand new 13th one?

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

A Fancy Hat posted:

This is the best show on TV. It's amazing how they bring out the best in every character. Wally was underutilized in the Flash, now he's the powerhouse of the team. Darkh was a pretty good Arrow villain, now he an extremely complex character that I actually want to see become a hero, or at least have a happy end to this season.

When the Earth totem first showed up, coupled with Constantine, I kept hoping for Swamp Thing to appear. And you know what? That's probably not that far off for this show, they could do it.

He's still a huge piece of poo poo and will gently caress you over the second it benefits him. He's not complex at all. His only goals are world domination and now save his daughter. He can, and did, betray the team since he thought it would help save his daughter regardless of the consequences for everyone else. He absolutely does not deserve a happy ending just because he's charming.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Rip. You never even got to gently caress your ship.

Beebo

Losing Amaya but keeping Nate is the worst tradeoff.

Zebulon posted:

RIP Rip and Darrrrrhk, yay Constantine and Ava!

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK fucked around with this message at Apr 10, 2018 around 01:41

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

ApeHawk posted:

Is it sad or appropriate that the CGI for Phallus was better than the CGI for Steppenwolf in the JL movie?

Hahaha it definitely wasn't. Steppenwolf(and some BP cgi shots) looked bad but it was still way better than Mollusk. Whatever they spent all their money on for the finale, it wasn't for cgi.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

nine-gear crow posted:

You can have a bajillion extras and fan favourite guest stars, or you can have a good CGI monster that no one gives a poo poo about. Take your pick.

Should have just had Mallus 2.0 be Damien Dhark with face lines instead of a really bad cgi fight scene. Then get someone to dress up in Beebo suit and fight him with a miniature city as their arena.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Rhyno posted:

Huh, if only there was a century with instant cloning machines.

Finally they can bring back Stein!

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

hangedman1984 posted:

I like the way Routh thinks.

Ray is going to make something that makes the body horror summon from the finale seem cute in comparison.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

FactsAreUseless posted:

I just finished season 3, I'm shocked by how good it is. Flash Season 1 good. Consistent characterization, actual funny moments, drama that made sense, just real good overall. I wasn't even a huge fan of the first two seasons.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Blaise330 posted:

Wally too hard to write for. 20 episodes of him not solving every problem instantly would piss yall off eventually. It took a pair of demonic wizards to keep him in check for a quarter of a season.

Although then again, Nate: The Invulnerable Guy, gets knocked out every episode.

It's not like having consistent time travel rules has ever stopped LoT. If they really wanted to, they could have just pulled something out of their rear end and kept Wally around while.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

muscles like this! posted:

Actually he's not really going to be on Flash either.

https://deadline.com/2018/06/the-fl...-cw-1202404216/

He's not going to be a series regular on either show.

Poor Wally

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Tiggum posted:

The more crossovers happen, the harder it is to ignore the fact that Barry could solve all of Oliver's problems instantly.

I still remember when Oliver literally called Barry to move him to the outskirts of town so he could talk to the big bad.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Inkspot posted:

"You seriously think Legends is the best DC show right now?"

Nope. I know it is.

Go watch Black Lightning.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

The Legends take away his phone so he can't tweet and teach him how to build a car

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Unicorn jizz is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

muscles like this! posted:

Yeesh, so the season premier was the lowest rated and least watched show of the night.

That's pretty funny considering how meta they were being about their ratings.

«2 »