Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will be the champs?
This poll is closed.
Johnson, Ferguson 21 56.76%
Johnson, Lee somehow 8 21.62%
Borg somehow, Ferguson 2 5.41%
Borg somehow, Lee somehow because I live in a goddamn topsy turvy fantasy world 6 16.22%
Total: 37 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
God drat it. Derrick Lewis missed out on the McRib for nothing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
A draw is a fitting conclusion honestly. Lando's got the Matt Brown factor where no matter the outcome it's gonna be a scrap

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
I'm not really seeing it with Duquesnoy tbh

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
Maybe people got a head's up that Everlast was going to sing and that's why there were so many empty seats when they panned over the arena

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
They should have brought out Stemm to do a solemn and dignified acoustic rendition of Face the Pain

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
I liked Dariush's prom dance entrance music

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
Walt will get some brownie points for doing this on a few hours notice at least

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
I didn't know that Ray Borg was a Jackson fighter, but then again I don't really know anything about Ray Borg at all besides the missing weight a lot thing

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
I'd like for Mighty Mouse to just finish this guy already so we can get to Tony Ferguson

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
Joe Rogan calling out that it's too bad Mighty Mouse didn't take a real challenge by fighting TJ instead of this guy

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed

The Human Crouton posted:

Dana, do you appreciate DJ yet?

Probably not, once the PPV buyrate comes in

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed

Grem posted:

So only Tony can win the belt here cause Lee missed weight, yea?

No, they gave Lee another attempt and he made it so it's a title fight for both guys.

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
Haha as soon as Lee took his shirt off Joe started going insane over the staph infection on him

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed

henkman posted:

I was going to say that the AC wouldnt let him fight with an obvious staph infection but then I remembered that disgusting rear end thing matt hamill had on his lower back that one time

They let him cut more after he missed weight so of course they'd let him fight with a staph infection

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
I wish they hadn't pointed out the chest burster because I couldn't stop looking at it

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
It appeared to be a punch that damaged Tony's eye and not a poke like Joe was saying

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
Tony suffers the curse of Joe Rogan saying it's done and locked in

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
Rogan: Kevin Lee is openly weeping in the center of the Octagon right now.
Cormier: That's actually really good to do, Joe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
They had to make an interim champ in this division because the champion was too busy with fighting Floyd Mayweather for 500 million dollars

• Locked thread