Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will be the champs?
This poll is closed.
Johnson, Ferguson 21 56.76%
Johnson, Lee somehow 8 21.62%
Borg somehow, Ferguson 2 5.41%
Borg somehow, Lee somehow because I live in a goddamn topsy turvy fantasy world 6 16.22%
Total: 37 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

I have lando but my cable box decided to take the first round to reset itself so I can't be mad either way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

Le Saboteur posted:

Lol never seen dudes celebrate not getting their win bonus so hard.

Maybe they were celebrating that they're going to get a $50,000 bonus and not get cut?

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

Why was the last fight between two fighters I've seen multiple times before and give a bit of a poo poo about a random prelim fight and this one between two dudes I've either never heard of or don't remember is the "featured" prelim headliner? Should I know something about these guys?

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

BlindSite posted:

This is awful

I wish I was in your timeline where this was over

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

Everquest is better than Everlast. Just saying

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

Dariush is cool and cute and if he keeps working on his standup he could potentially fill the Carlos sized hole in my heart (Magny is going to sacrifice him to the old gods as much as I wish he wouldn't)

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

It's all a bad dream Keven go back to playing hearthstone

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

It's still early days but I'd probably suck his dick if you know what I mean

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

This girl's bad tattoo game is on point, I'm thinking she takes it unless the other girl has some big surprises

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

I didn't think the whole "REEEE NORMIES" thing was so mainstream already

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

tesilential posted:

Hope Werdum loses

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

I guess calling people faggots might be a good base for MMA?

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

Lloyd Boner posted:

Werdum owns

When all I knew about him was The Face I agreed but I'm a little too woke to support him now

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

I miss corn nuts and condom depot but some things are better off dead

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

Can we please not be so harsh on Borg and just appreciate that he actually made weight?

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

Imho maybe TJ should have to beat up someone like benavidez before he gets a shot at a dominant champ in a weight class he has never competed in before while he doesn't have any belt but then again I'm an idiot :shrug:

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

I'm beginning to think that Keven is just jealous DJ gets more views on twitch than him even when he promotes his wizard poker stream on the forums

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

I think that Kevin should take heart he really brought his A game tonight, unlike Keven

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

Ive had a staph infection before and spent a miserable week with a wick hanging out of my armpit and draining green liquid from my open wound every night in the shower but at least I didn't have Tony Ferguson punching me. Everything looks better with the right perspective

• Locked thread