Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chimera-gui
Mar 20, 2014
I'll probably cover other unused ghosts later since we are getting to the end of the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avalerion
Oct 19, 2012

PoptartsNinja posted:

That's an interesting solution. I just possessed the observer with Black Crow.

I remember the third solution being to just keep interrupting the summoning by knocking over the skull, either with wind or a quake outside the windmill - you need to chain several of these though so the timing was tricky. Calm/possesion seem way easier than what I ended up doing here.

Avalerion fucked around with this message at 08:11 on Nov 4, 2017

EclecticTastes
Sep 17, 2012

"Most plans are critically flawed by their own logic. A failure at any step will ruin everything after it. That's just basic cause and effect. It's easy for a good plan to fall apart. Therefore, a plan that has no attachment to logic cannot be stopped."

Avalerion posted:

I remember the third solution being to just keep interrupting the summoning by knocking over the skull, either with wind or a quake outside the windmill - you need to chain several of these though so the timing was tricky. Calm/possesion seem way easier than what I ended up doing here.

Yeah, this is one of the better solutions, and may be the first time an inexperienced player actually notices that possessed people never have their terror increase (at least not counting the unknown loophole Arclight seems to use to continue ticking up small amounts of fear).

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Is...is Earl dressed like a jockey?

That's commitment to the gimmick.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe
Learning about the cut content certainly has me looking at this game with a new perspective. Instead of just being handed ghosts after each act, there would have been levels to unlock them in like other restless spirits, and that makes SO MUCH sense. And having another 4 or 5 levels that fleshed out the game and gave more opportunities to explore mechanics would have gone a long way toward the overall experience. It sucks that they couldn't implement all that stuff.

Robindaybird posted:

It's kind of hilarious in my observation playing that Nausea bar done is the best room/floor clearing power - the mortals seem to be more terrified about getting sick than being set on fire, shocked, or puppeted.

As someone who is currently sick, I am confirm this is very realistic. There is no greater terror known to man than an upset tummy. :(

Avalerion posted:

EclecticTastes posted:

Yeah, this is one of the better solutions, and may be the first time an inexperienced player actually notices that possessed people never have their terror increase (at least not counting the unknown loophole Arclight seems to use to continue ticking up small amounts of fear).

Yeah, if you are fast enough you can interrupt the summoning again. Possession is also another possibility. And yet another possibility is to just do nothing, and the NPC might go into the house through the back door, thus keeping them off the path.

I mentioned CrossKnights in a previous video, and I really need to keep giving him credit for his videos giving me inspiration to try different things. He also used the Unearthly Calm method, and I found that to be the most effective for the video. I've been trying not to copy everything he did in his playthrough though, but there certainly are some methods I never would have considered if not for him.

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.
Is it just me, or does Scarecrow sound a lot like Gir from Invader Zim? I kept expecting him to say "IT'S ME! I was the turkey all aloooooong!"

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

BioEnchanted posted:

Is it just me, or does Scarecrow sound a lot like Gir from Invader Zim? I kept expecting him to say "IT'S ME! I was the turkey all aloooooong!"

I haven't been able to find voice credits online but I'm hoping they will be present in the end credits. I swore Fingers was voiced by someone I recognized in another game, but I couldn't find any way to confirm it.

Chimera-gui
Mar 20, 2014
And now with Windwalker, we have the last type of Vapour:
  • Wendigos: These beings are based on the Native American myth of a cannibalistic spirit of madness and famine. There's no unique lore pertaining to Windwalker specifically though sadly since his profile is basically about how his powers make the hairs on the back of a mortal's neck stand up on end, freeze, and then break right off which is kind of a given do to his powers being ice-based.

EclecticTastes
Sep 17, 2012

"Most plans are critically flawed by their own logic. A failure at any step will ruin everything after it. That's just basic cause and effect. It's easy for a good plan to fall apart. Therefore, a plan that has no attachment to logic cannot be stopped."
Alright, only one entry for this mission, but it's an interesting one.

Wendigos: Again, another one-off class of ghost, and another unique type of Vapor. Wendigos can only be bound to outdoor fetters. Where Thunder Spirits mix elements of Banshees and Gremlins, Wendigos are more a mix of Banshees and Apparitions, with both cold and sound powers.

Windwalker: The game's sole Wendigo, Windwalker bears a special distinction, in that he can be used in any mission in the game, because if you had pre-ordered Ghost Master, he would have been unlocked from the beginning. This is a big point in his favor, as his presence can spice up older missions if you want to use him. Of course, most of those missions are either focused on indoor areas or don't involve scaring people away, which limits his usefulness in replays. He has a number of cold powers available, able to freeze people in ice better than any other ghost (but don't take Bitter Cold if you train him, Frostbite does the same job, but far better, turning the map into its "cold weather" version all by itself), and able to take both Paralyze and Numb, as well, giving him more options than anyone when it comes to keeping mortals from moving. He also has access to a number of noise-based powers, and if you want to take him down a more madness-focused route, he can even learn Delusion and Mania (in which case you should forgo Cacophony, the usual better choice for the ninth band, and instead take Voice on the Wind). You can skip learning the more thematic Frozen Stiff in order to take Scared to Death, by the way, in case you want more ways to get your Sandmen into the field. Windwalker isn't the easiest ghost to deploy effectively, but if you've got mortals wandering around outside and want to scare them but good, Windwalker is a powerful choice.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

There have been some... complications with the final level, but I think I will be able to make something work that everyone will be happy with. SHOULD be wrapping this up this week.

Nero Angelo
Jun 19, 2011
In many ways Father Mulcahy is probably the most dangerous opponent in the game. He's great at spotting ghosts that are using powers and he can actually banish several types of weaker ghosts instantly, leaving you no time to save them.

Fortunately, the size of the map pretty much kills any effectiveness he has. When he spots a ghost, he's usually so far away that he'll get distracted by something else before getting there or you'll have moved the ghost on by the time he arrives.

Chimera-gui
Mar 20, 2014
Wisakejak is a coyote actually, more specifically he's based on Wile E. Coyote.

He is an apparently famous Trickster in terms of lore however as stories of him have purportedly been told for as long as storytelling has existed with one such story being of him selling an ocean to a vain prince, including a three year warranty against fire and theft.

Chimera-gui fucked around with this message at 00:12 on Nov 13, 2017

Robindaybird
Aug 21, 2007

Neat. Sweet. Petite.

I actually found you could possess Father Mulcahy, which completely nullifies him as a threat - which while it's a hilarious and neat touch, it completely eliminates any challenge beyond herding all the mortals to scare them.

Robindaybird fucked around with this message at 00:18 on Nov 13, 2017

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Nero Angelo posted:

In many ways Father Mulcahy is probably the most dangerous opponent in the game. He's great at spotting ghosts that are using powers and he can actually banish several types of weaker ghosts instantly, leaving you no time to save them.

Fortunately, the size of the map pretty much kills any effectiveness he has. When he spots a ghost, he's usually so far away that he'll get distracted by something else before getting there or you'll have moved the ghost on by the time he arrives.

Honestly, the only time I've ever had to be concerned about losing my ghosts has been when I was experimenting with levels. I can count the number of ghosts I've lost in this playthrough on one hand.

I certainly don't mind not having to worry about the so-called opponents, but if you're trying to introduce new challenges that require more strategic thinking, "Just ignore them" is kind of a disappointing solution.

EclecticTastes
Sep 17, 2012

Father Mulcahy isn't too hard to scare, and some of the ghosts best-suited to the mission can trip his fears very easily, though unlike the Ghostbreakers, you don't get a chance to learn those fears earlier in the game (they're Hunted and Darkness, making your Blackout ghosts and Dragoon even more useful than usual). I also bring Scarecrow into the mission and bind him to the gate area, to get rid of the guards, so they can't prevent people from fleeing the map (I didn't see it mentioned in the video, but the soldiers by the gate, if left there, will prevent people from leaving the map and significantly reduce their fear as part of that, but a bundle of crows to the face is a pretty good way to get rid of them). Also, do note that Arclight will work just as well as the Fire Elementals when it comes to burning stuff, and he's less expensive.

So, on to the final new ghost of the game!

Wisakejak: Where Harriet's abilities point to a more benign, manipulation-focused set of powers, this guy leans more towards scares and Trickery. As mentioned in Harriet's overview, since he has Fool's Errand, I like to give him Wild Geese, as well, so where Harriet draws mortals in, Wisakejak sends them away. He's also got more access to real scares in general, though you need to drop gold plasm to unlock Abhorrent Aspect, without which any Trickster is just going to be second-rate at scaring. Not exactly the most exciting ghost to end on, technically you still need to unlock the Darkling for real, but I already covered him back in Blair Wisp.

Since this is the final ghost overview, I guess I'll toss out a few recommendations of ghosts that are just always good to have around, if you can find a fetter for them ("best" is a tricky term in a game with variable objectives like this, but these guys are as close as you'll get to ghosts that are almost always useful):

Hogwash: From the moment you unlock him, Hogwash is useful in nearly every mission for the rest of the game. Blackout is a phenomenal power, and his other electric abilities, as well as his low cost, make him one of the most useful ghosts in the game.

Arclight: He's very inexpensive (as a Disturbance, he has the second-lowest plasm costs), but can produce a ton of fear, as well as possess people to get around the map. If you can find some way to get him deployed into a mission and your goal is to scare people, he's one of the best ghosts you can choose.

Clatterclaws/Scarecrow: Depending on whether the mission is more indoor or outdoor, you'll almost always want to bring a Horde along. A quick blast of Legion, Creepers, or Scattered/Dense Swarm in a crowded room will build up a nice chunk of plasm and is generally a strong way to start any mission (hit the western patient room in Phantom with Legion and one patient will instantly bail, raising the minimum plasm right off the bat :eng101:), and Hordes are very good at making mortals reconsider their decision to enter a given room or hallway. Being dirt-cheap means you can always afford to use them, and most of their scares are fairly weak without fears multiplying them, letting you build plasm without losing any mission-critical mortals.

Stormtalon: As I mentioned, there is literally one mission in the game after recruiting Stormtalon in which he is not phenomenal, and even there, he's not bad. Given the indoor focus of earlier missions, using the all ghosts mod doesn't expand his usefulness too much in past replays, but he's easily the best addition to the team you get in Act 3.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Heh, every single victim in this mission is a reference to M.A.S.H.

Chimera-gui
Mar 20, 2014
Couple more things on Wisakejak since he's the last spirit we're going to get other than the aforementioned Darkling as well as Tricksters in general: Wisakejak's name is derived from the benevolent culture hero of the Cree tribe, somewhat ironic given that our Trickster friend in the game isn't particularly benign toward mortals compared to Harriet.

Hilariously enough though, the hero in question doesn't really have a concrete spelling for his name thanks to the fact that Cree was originally being an unwritten language thus English speakers just spelled it however it sounded to them at the time and because the Cree language is spoken across a huge geographical range in both Canada and the US, resulting in it having many different dialects. I don't wanna go into the actual stories about the namesake himself since I'm not as well read on these stories though I did find a site for those interested in reading them: http://www.native-languages.org/wisakejak.htm

Onto to the class itself, tricksters are a fairly common character archetype. The basic idea is that tricksters cross and often break both physical and societal rules, promoting chaos and unrest, while simultaneously bringing new knowledge and wisdom even when it takes the form of the trickster themselves being punished. As Paul Mattick said in Hotfoots of the Gods, Tricksters "...violate principles of social and natural order, playfully disrupting normal life and then re-establishing it on a new basis." Both coyotes and rabbits/hares are famous for being tricksters with other famous ones being Raven, crows, foxes, Anansi the spider, Sun Wukong, and Puck.

The fact that Tricksters in Ghost Master have a cartoonish appearance is actually rather appropriate given that many cartoon characters are themselves tricksters, most notably Bug Bunny whom Wile E. Coyote had the distinct misfortune of crossing paths with in at least five Looney Tunes shorts: peration: Rabbit (1952), To Hare is Human (1956), Rabbit's Feat (1960), Compressed Hare (1960), Hare-Breadth Hirry (1963) where Bugs stands in for the Road Runner whom is more famous as Coyote's comedic foil. The first four shorts are also notable for being the Coyote's only speaking major role though a character who shares his character design, Ralph Wolf, is much more talkative as a character.

However while Wile E. Coyote speaks with a refined accent and is decidedly egotistical, Ralph is a working wolf who speaks with a more down-to-earth tone and is far less of a fanatic about pursuing his prey than the Coyote is, treating his efforts to steal sheep from a flock being guarded by Sam Sheepdog as a job and even exchanging pleasantries with Sam when the work shift is over.

Chimera-gui fucked around with this message at 03:43 on Nov 13, 2017

Nero Angelo
Jun 19, 2011

PlasticAutomaton posted:

Heh, every single victim in this mission is a reference to M.A.S.H.

Most of them are, but not all.

Private Goldie Benjamin and Private Mary Glass are both references to the film 'Private Benjamin'.

Sergeant Major Windsor Williams is a reference to the bombastic Windsor Davies who played Battery Sergeant Major Williams in the old sitcom 'It Ain't Half Hot Mum'.

There are a few other names in the list that I don't recognise from M.A.S.H., but I'm afraid that I'm far too lazy to go hunting to see where they're from.

Edit: Not that lazy, apparently. Gunnery Sergeant Ermey is a reference to Ronald Lee Ermey, who played Gunnery Sergeant Hartman in 'Full Metal Jacket'.

Nero Angelo fucked around with this message at 16:41 on Nov 13, 2017

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

I have decided that this weekend (Saturday at 8pm EST), I will start streaming a blind playthrough of the point-and-click adventure game Deponia on Twitch. I really hope you guys can make it.

https://www.twitch.tv/jpg_live

Chimera-gui
Mar 20, 2014
We may be haven our last usable spirit with the Darkling, there are still some ghosts I can talk about. I already mentioned the cut Headless Horseman Azrael when I talked about the class in general but he's not the only ghost that was sadly cut from the game. So without further ado:
  • Where There's a Will: Set after The Blair Wisp Project in the gothic mansion, this mission is to kill a bunch of mortals in Cater's mansion with the help of the mad scientist Herbert Lovecraft. Among the mortals would have been Vincent Scarlett AKA the Painter, Carter himself, and Carter's dog Buck.
  • Butler Didn't Do It: The second part of Where There's a Will, this is where you would have recruited the above three though the actual objective is unknown. The mortals would have included Carter's still living relatives, his widow, a detective, and two Ghostbreakers.
  • Trainspooking: The originally planned last level and set on the train that was transporting the Ghostbreakers and the anti-ghost bomb in the cutscene following What Lies Over the Cuckoo's Nest. It was cut and replaced with Class of Spook 'em High since according to the creators, "it's no fun haunting on a train because of the narrowness of the playing field." Naturally Trainspooking would have had the same as Class of Spook 'em High.
  • Ghost in The Military Machine: Set in Gravenville's military base following Trainspooking, this is where we would have gotten both the Darkling and the aforementioned Azrael. The goal would have been to find a cassette with the summoning ritual recorded on it and use it to make Darkling become part of mortal/physical world.
  • The Abysmal: Taking place in sunken pirate ship set after Spooky Hollow, this is where you would get Lady Rose and the following ghost:
    • Thorne: A Wraith who is a skeleton pirate complete with eyepatch and peg leg.
  • Field of Nightmares: Taking place at baseball field and set after Full Mortal Jacket, this one would have seen you get Stormtalon and the following two ghost:
    • Smokin Joe: A Phantom baseball player who'd be bound to a tract of land and must be set free by coercing mortals into building a baseball field on it.
    • Soulscreech: A Banshee who was designed to be a reoccurring enemy; a ghost captured and brainwashed by the government to do their bidding.
  • The Uninvited: Set after Deadfellas and takes place in some city apartments/motels. This mission would have given you Hypnos, Quiver, and Aether.
You goal Field of Nightmares and The Uninvited would have been to scare everyone away while objective of The Abysmal is unknown.

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

I finally got caught up, and we're already almost at the end. The game looks like it's pretty lacking, but I've been having fun watching you play it.

Not going to be able to catch the deponia stream. :sigh: I've heard that series is kinda on the skeevy side, so good luck with it

Robindaybird
Aug 21, 2007

Neat. Sweet. Petite.

Overall, I'd say this is fun but flawed game that would've benefited from more polish. The mortal AI I think needs some tweaks for missions that doesn't require scaring them off so herding them isn't such an exercise in frustration - I could NOT get them to cross the lake in Blair Wisp Project despite doing the exact same thing as Jamesman did - and getting them to bring items to specific areas is largely luck based.

The other issue is the way cutscenes are handled, I had a ghost get exorcised due to a cutscene of someone picking up a present for X time played during a bad time, and if multiple events that'd create a cutscene happen, one gets overridden, so you can end up missing critical information.

However, I think the biggest downside is the sheer cost of upgrading ghosts and the limit they placed on bringing ghosts back in replays without a mod, which encourages the player to stick with a core group of ghosts they've been playing with only bringing out other ghosts to fulfill specific puzzles, instead of experimenting.

The Class of Spook'em High is an interesting puzzle, but I'm honestly not a fan of how it's set up.

Chimera-gui
Mar 20, 2014

Robindaybird posted:

The Class of Spook'em High is an interesting puzzle, but I'm honestly not a fan of how it's set up.

To be fair, it wasn't the planned final level as I mentioned in my own post and originally there wasn't a true final level for a long time.

Robindaybird
Aug 21, 2007

Neat. Sweet. Petite.

Chimera-gui posted:

To be fair, it wasn't the planned final level as I mentioned in my own post and originally there wasn't a true final level for a long time.

yeah, I'm glad they did try to give the game a proper closure, as the original ending as is just leaves it hanging.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Robindaybird posted:

Overall, I'd say this is fun but flawed game that would've benefited from more polish. The mortal AI I think needs some tweaks for missions that doesn't require scaring them off so herding them isn't such an exercise in frustration - I could NOT get them to cross the lake in Blair Wisp Project despite doing the exact same thing as Jamesman did - and getting them to bring items to specific areas is largely luck based.

The other issue is the way cutscenes are handled, I had a ghost get exorcised due to a cutscene of someone picking up a present for X time played during a bad time, and if multiple events that'd create a cutscene happen, one gets overridden, so you can end up missing critical information.

However, I think the biggest downside is the sheer cost of upgrading ghosts and the limit they placed on bringing ghosts back in replays without a mod, which encourages the player to stick with a core group of ghosts they've been playing with only bringing out other ghosts to fulfill specific puzzles, instead of experimenting.

I think the game could have benefitted from having more influence on AI, or just straight-up having scripted events. As it stands, using skills that have random chance of causing certain actions to be taken makes you feel pretty helpless in a game that scores you on how fast you complete a mission (and ties score in to upgrading ghosts). The only thing that makes it frustrating and not super-frustrating, is that things usually go right after only a couple attempts, and since there is usually no hard time limit on levels, a little bit of patience is usually all you need.

Sure, this makes for a game that isn't overly challenging or anything, which kinda goes against the puzzle aspects and having hostile NPCs, but like I said before, having a chill game where you can just relax and wreak havoc on hapless fools isn't too bad of an experience.

For how it's the ultimate final climax to close out the game, Class of Spook'em High is ridiculously easy.

Robindaybird
Aug 21, 2007

Neat. Sweet. Petite.

It's definitely a tough balance between making puzzles too easy and making it seem roughly too luck-oriented, especially when you're graded on time, and sometimes - the AI is just absolutely not cooperative, I feel like tying the Plasma gain to all the ways you can scare/disturb/madden mortals is better than time - which also encourages either the players to go completely hogwild on the mortals, or reward a more methodical 'pick 'em off one by one and drive them insane' gameplay.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

How long after the fact was this final level added? Surely if long enough a time had passed they would collect old feedback people had about the game to give them a challenge? At least that's what i would do in the devs place in a time like this.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

HOOLY BOOLY posted:

How long after the fact was this final level added? Surely if long enough a time had passed they would collect old feedback people had about the game to give them a challenge? At least that's what i would do in the devs place in a time like this.

The best info I can find is that the game came out in May 2003, and the company was disbanded in April 2004. A special edition of the game was apparently released in October 2003 that contained the extra level, so anywhere between May and October of that year is the best I can narrow it down.

Jamesman fucked around with this message at 04:55 on Nov 17, 2017

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat
Well, you'll all be glad to know that Clatterclaws is still getting work.

:kimchi:

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe
It's been a day and nobody has said anything about the best reference in the game.

https://youtu.be/kW_wLhYErR8

YOU PRRRRRICKS!

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

The biggest barrier to entry to this game is honestly just getting it running the first place, i bought it on sale on Steam years and years ago and while i don't know if it's any different now of if you had bought it through different means, but it seems like you need 2 or 3 different patches just to get the thing to run on modern machines.

I enjoyed this let's play though, because i finally got to experience the game at least in part by watching!

EclecticTastes
Sep 17, 2012

HOOLY BOOLY posted:

The biggest barrier to entry to this game is honestly just getting it running the first place, i bought it on sale on Steam years and years ago and while i don't know if it's any different now of if you had bought it through different means, but it seems like you need 2 or 3 different patches just to get the thing to run on modern machines.

I enjoyed this let's play though, because i finally got to experience the game at least in part by watching!

It really depends on operating system, I didn't have any trouble getting it to run on Windows 7, but it seems that 10 breaks a lot of older games.

Nero Angelo
Jun 19, 2011
I remember having to do a bit of fiddling to get it up and running on Windows 7 myself, but it wasn't that much of a hassle.

Anyway, thanks for doing this Let's Play. Ghost Master has its problems, but it's a fun game and I really enjoyed watching you terrorise your way through Gravenville.

Robindaybird
Aug 21, 2007

Neat. Sweet. Petite.

EclecticTastes posted:

It really depends on operating system, I didn't have any trouble getting it to run on Windows 7, but it seems that 10 breaks a lot of older games.

while I had little issue running it on 10, but I can't get it to run in Windowed mode no matter what I try, but I was a bit worried that I couldn't run it.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

And with that, we are done with the game. I hope I did this justice and created some interest in the game (and any future I might have).

Remember that I'm gonna stream Deponia tonight, and hope that at least a few folks can make it there. Puzzle solving is more fun together!

EclecticTastes
Sep 17, 2012

As an aside, this is the mission where Black Crow's Buried Alive shines, drop him near Ramis and it will instantly eliminate her. I find it good to know how to quickly whittle down the number of Opponents.

Also, the final cutscene crashing the game is just a thing that happens. I've never seen end of it, either.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

EclecticTastes posted:

As an aside, this is the mission where Black Crow's Buried Alive shines, drop him near Ramis and it will instantly eliminate her. I find it good to know how to quickly whittle down the number of Opponents.

Also, the final cutscene crashing the game is just a thing that happens. I've never seen end of it, either.

After finishing up this video, I loaded up GOG Galaxy to install a couple new games, and there was an update for Ghost Master. It fixed the issue for me.

I thought about re-cutting the video, but like I said in the video, there isn't really anything to see. Plus, I liked my ending better.

EclecticTastes
Sep 17, 2012

Jamesman posted:

After finishing up this video, I loaded up GOG Galaxy to install a couple new games, and there was an update for Ghost Master. It fixed the issue for me.

I thought about re-cutting the video, but like I said in the video, there isn't really anything to see. Plus, I liked my ending better.

Well, our ghosts had other matters to attend to.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe
Edit

Jamesman fucked around with this message at 02:23 on Nov 19, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chimera-gui
Mar 20, 2014
I'm just glad to finally have an LP of this game that didn't die after the first three levels, thanks for this my man. I was happy to provide insight on the game's lore and cut content.

• Locked thread