Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
Thank you for playing this game J-man, I was super bummed when both previous attemps fizzled out. Let's hope that third time's really the charm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
I tend to take Clatterclaws instead of Stonewall for this mission, though then again I tend to take a Horde for pretty much every single "scare all mortals" mission. Cheap as dirt, all multi-target abilities on short cooldowns and "inside" is the easiest fetter in the game to work around.

Aumanor fucked around with this message at 16:02 on Oct 12, 2017

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012

Jamesman posted:

I've got 3500 Gold Plasm banked and I'm not sure what I wanna spend it on. If anyone's familiar with the game, I'm looking for suggestions.

It's been ages since I played this but I'd suggest buying the level 5 power for Buck (the dog Horde you got after reaching Act 2) And maybe even the level 3. With the rest I'd consider waiting until after Facepacks and Broomsticks since that's where you unlock two of my favourite ghosts. Alternatively, see if any of the ghosts you like has an open 8+ level power to help you finish levels faster once you're got the plasm running.

Oh, and a word of advice-don't use Tremor or Quake in the next mission, if I recall corretly it will destroy the computers in one of the rooms giving you a lot less electric fetters to work with.

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
Another useful note: one options for setting a ghost to roam is to make him chase a mortal. When you set it to "at will" they will still roam randomly even if you've ordered them to pick on a particular target in a separate order.

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
Awww yeah, best gremlin and best elemental.

• Locked thread