Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Max
Nov 30, 2002

Lol you fell for the ol "there is a second Kira" trick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

sentimental snail posted:

I'm glad you haven't been caught yet, tobbs

It's only a matter of time I'm sure.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Good morning everyone.

This tragedy has revealed to us that kira is nothing more than a terrorist. Round 1 has gone to him, and that is my fault. Gulagdolls was set up, and despite him having possession of a death note, we think the real kira is still at large.

Not many of us remain, but I will be selecting a few of us for a task force.

If you are interested in joining, please detail the results of and reasoning behind your actions these past few nights.

I have been investigating and have found the identities of 3 people. Unfortunately my family (The Delrios) were in mourning on Night 2 and I was unable to do anything. After all the action at the mall I went there last night to see if anything popped off and well...I'm glad I did now :-/ Xad can vouch for me.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Just as planned.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

SalTheBard posted:

I have been investigating and have found the identities of 3 people. Unfortunately my family (The Delrios) were in mourning on Night 2 and I was unable to do anything. After all the action at the mall I went there last night to see if anything popped off and well...I'm glad I did now :-/ Xad can vouch for me.

Oh Sal.

Why would you lie?

You weren't at the mall last night.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Seemed too convenient

Jeabus Mahogany
Feb 13, 2011

I'm mad because of a thorn in my impenetrable hide
Yorkshire Tea I'm going to ask you a question: Do you know what family chaoslord is in?

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

"Either Sonic is God, or could kill God, and I do not care if there is a difference!"

College Slice

Max posted:

Just as planned.

TN: Planned means "keikaku"

Yorkshire Tea posted:

I believe my entire family is dead as well.

I can say this at least, I strongly suspect kira was in the library last night.

How are you so sure?

SalTheBard posted:

...you weren't at the mall last night.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Hey so since we're Shinigami, who wants the eyes?

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

Jeabus Mahogany posted:

Yorkshire Tea I'm going to ask you a question: Do you know what family chaoslord is in?

Yes.

Xad posted:

How are you so sure?

I staked out the library last night, Sal was there.

I can confirm independently that I did that because someone will have picked up a note from me in the library.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
I used STAKEOUT action at the Mall last night. I'm not sure what else I can tell you.

[EDIT - Edited with Peras permission]

SalTheBard fucked around with this message at 16:43 on Oct 20, 2017

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

"Either Sonic is God, or could kill God, and I do not care if there is a difference!"

College Slice

Yorkshire Tea posted:

Yes.

I can confirm independently that I did that because someone will have picked up a note from me in the library.

Ah. I also staked out the library last night, can confirm Sal was there, as well as a trusted individual who probably picked up your note.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

SalTheBard posted:

I used STAKEOUT action at the Mall last night. I'm not sure what else I can tell you.

Yo mod communications are usually completely 100% not ok to just copy and post.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Max posted:

Yo mod communications are usually completely 100% not ok to just copy and post.

Sorry! I didn't know. Someone did that in the last game I played.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
Official Mod Ruling:

literally all players should've been sent the PI PM last night and I was gonna do it in like five hours anyway

i have warned sal harshly and also told him to edit it out? but if he does before he sees I'll just repost it

like i said before ya'll are all PIs now even if you're other things

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Yorkshire Tea posted:

Yes.

Yes I was doing research because I told Xad I was investigating people. What better place to start than the library.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

SalTheBard posted:

Yes I was doing research because I told Xad I was investigating people. What better place to start than the library.

So you just lied about being at the mall for no reason?

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

College Slice

SalTheBard posted:

Then why did you say you went to the mall? You were at the library all night, you didn't leave.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
oh but since he capitalized my p i changed my mind he's dead now

this is a joke

also everyone should have had or now have access to the details of the Private Investigator role

:ghost: now if you'll excuse me, I was enjoying being dead :ghost:

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
At this point I'm confused about what I did last night.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.
Oh dear lord this game.

Jeabus Mahogany
Feb 13, 2011

##vote SalTheBard

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
I can take two actions each night.

Perhaps kira can as well?

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

College Slice

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

I can take two actions each night.

Perhaps kira can as well?

Also trying to post the PI PM as proof is pointless today since EVERYONE still in the game got one of those. I can't believe my last remaining family member is likely to be Kira.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Xad posted:

Also trying to post the PI PM as proof is pointless today since EVERYONE still in the game got one of those. I can't believe my last remaining family member is likely to be Kira.

I did tell you I was a PI and I gave you Hals name as scum. I would be the worst choice for Kira because I have no clue whats going on half the time :-/

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Important information everyone.

Please note that the name "Rahda Lapran" is written in the death note while we got a flip of "Radha Lapran".

It is entirely possible that gulagdolls is still alive and in possession of a death note.

I have one myself, would it be ethical to write his real name in it?

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

SalTheBard posted:

I did tell you I was a PI and I gave you Hals name as scum. I would be the worst choice for Kira because I have no clue whats going on half the time :-/

Wait what?

You mentioned Hal's real name and then Hal kills himself and everyone in the building?

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Please note that the name "Rahda Lapran" is written in the death note while we got a flip of "Radha Lapran".

It is entirely possible that gulagdolls is still alive and in possession of a death note.

Gdolls is dead in votefinder now.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
I gave that info to Xad way WAY before he did it. I was under the impression that he was getting arrested :-/

Jeabus Mahogany
Feb 13, 2011

fwiw I investigated Sal last night and got a PI result.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Yorkshire Tea posted:

Gdolls is dead in votefinder now.

what is dead may never die, because this is a pera game

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Max posted:

Hey so since we're Shinigami, who wants the eyes?

I'm a little surprised no one sussed this out and posted it in the thread

wish I could give them to flerp for being a righteous anti-bif crusader, but it's not like he needs them

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
lol @ everyone thinking they can beat kira

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

The note also has spellcheck squiggles under a correctly spelled word.

🍎

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i wish my notebook had a spellcheck in it :(

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

sentimental snail posted:

wish I could give them to flerp

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
see? no action is too whacky for a pera game!

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

Jeabus Mahogany posted:

fwiw I investigated Sal last night and got a PI result.

Your is in line with what I expected. Sal seems too confused to be Kira.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Yorkshire Tea posted:

Oh dear lord this game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?
The only relevant result I have is that N2 I went to the Pool Hall and heard Chaoslord loudly talking about how cool it would be to have a death note and what he would do if he had one, and according to the PM I was left with no doubt that he is not Kira.

Really not sure how much I actually believe that!

• Locked thread