Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2YcmJgTKDc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

that means im in the game

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Bifauxnen posted:

kill Gulag first for dubs instead of subs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgBJ8hCyb-g

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

death note is the strongest argument for fansubs
all according to keikaku

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i dont know if people with such bad taste in youtubers should be allowed to live past n1

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Yorkshire Tea posted:

Nah, ymmv but I feel the anime isn't significantly weaker across the second half.

yoUre WRong

its funny that death note only works because the 'genius' light is actually a huge dumbass

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

he could have won, if only,he was in the bathroom when fake L was on the tv

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

if L had just made everyone refer to kira as "big gulp" light would have cracked after three days

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNIQoBxWPNg

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

sTART NOW

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i am light yagami according to my pm

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

If ur not alone ur not an SK ur just a scumbo

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

that's right..........i'm kiwi................

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

if you plan to wear your hateful virtue on your sleeve, please stand far away from me.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

everyone in my family is trustworthy. if you come into our house you can expect to be invited to sit down for tea and cakes and then kicked down the stairs because if you aint one of us you aint with us bitch

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

hey everybody....haha...just a thought...maybe just look at your feet tonight? or watch a random room with no one in it? i dunno. DONT track me though...please...please no track me

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

the dark alley is safe. my character went in there before the game started and made SURE there were no traps, or evil minions. the trash can near the back entrance to the butcher's shop is especially safe.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Bifauxnen posted:

Hey, you conveniently left out that my meta argument then was trying to change my meta and not make the thread loving unreadable after we'd already argued with each other plenty, don't try and put that on me instead of derp :v:

oh lol

this is like you trying to explain why no really, you wouldn't use your jail-ish power on N1.

Sorry Quid, I'm afraid you're going to have to quit forever again, cause I'm not gonna bother trying to argue with you and ask you to explain how my post to kick things off and asking for responses is somehow NOT coordinating and planning, and how your post here is in complete contradiction with your earlier attitude that my attempting to do so was somehow scummy in the first place. I'm just gonna get down to proving you're scum, see ya.

kira_yelling_at_tv_recording.wmv

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

oh my god kira shut this crazy b*tch up

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Bifauxnen posted:

Hey, you conveniently left out that my meta argument then was trying to change my meta and not make the thread loving unreadable

<_<

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

:hai:

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

hmmm. i cannot read that message

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

are you all sure that that chess image is some kind of symbolism and not a screenshot of a game pera is playing

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Max posted:

YOU DOUBT DEATH SHOT?

who dies next, death girl

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Murmur Twin posted:

I've been active, just not in here. And no, I'm neither Kira nor working with him.

how do you know kira is a man? a suspicious thing to know, for someone who isn't friends with Kira.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Yorkshire Tea posted:

Additionally, I wrote a note

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07P0mXOjKBk

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

I'm going to bring all the worlds worst criminals back to life using my life note

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

did you even watch this show tobbs

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

it was a while ago

just admit to being the kill man so we can all go home

how many games can u be wrong in before oyu learn

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

its wellknown that kira likes to buy several death notes at the barnes and nobles

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

The Lord of Hats posted:

GD, can you verify what you were doing last night?

I bought a copy of 'chess 4 dummies' and also several death notes, at the barnes & nobles, using my employee discount.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i have yet to succesfully kill anyone, actually. but rest assured, once i find the gun store, hal is going to die.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

I DONT GOT DEATH NOTES BITCH

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Quidthulhu posted:

You said you bought two?

" . . . "

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

all death notes are currently located in the historical fiction section of the library

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

dont kill ur helpers

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

SalTheBard posted:

I'm sorry I was such a lovely Kira. I had some good ideas, but I was really lost most of the time so I couldn't really implement anything and then then next thing I knew I was loving dead.

Y ME GOD

Only registered members can see post attachments!

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

um....what death note were you trying to get

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i think it just comes down to players not knowing what they can and can't do. i just asked perameme any question i could, some were answered, some were not. but if I had felt for some reason that pera just, wouldn't give me more information than I already had, which is the case in most 'mafia' games, i wouldn't have tried to do something as stupid as make a death note in the food court of the mall

there were still times when I had that "well, I don't know how I was supposed to know that" feeling though. like that my character is too stupid to check for cameras in the bathroom or whatever happened.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

I dont think anyone will forget that since it's the only thing you've talked about for the past two weeks

• Locked thread