Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Max
Nov 30, 2002

Just as planned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Seemed too convenient

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Hey so since we're Shinigami, who wants the eyes?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

SalTheBard posted:

I used STAKEOUT action at the Mall last night. I'm not sure what else I can tell you.

Yo mod communications are usually completely 100% not ok to just copy and post.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Yo but for real who wants the eyes?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Also pera just told me something and I the most fake-angry I have ever been in my life right now.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

##eat apple

Max
Nov 30, 2002

SLASHER HAWKE posted:

death to the huniepots

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Birdstrike posted:

civilians were spectators which is fine that's about what I signed up for

I was mostly here to fill in time on my own until i started running a game on my own, and sort of left the Judy thing aside. And yeah, just spectators, which I figured, though phase 2 definitely saw a drop off in activity in the spectator channel since everything moved behind the scenes. Still fun!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Rude.

• Locked thread