Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Oh, whoa! Check out the Viewing Globe, shorty!
This seems suspiciously on-brand for you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

BioEnchanted posted:

I've done a variety of games (well, 5), licensed or not, collectathon or linear, so I don't quite get what you mean by "brand" - I have a bunch of games I want to do, this was just the one I decided on. I've recorded up to and including a part of the game that I consider the "Most annoying part" so the rest of the recording sessions will likely be smooth sailing, but I was dreading a level that is now behind me, so yay!

It's far too late, I've already pigeonholed you. On the plus side, this means I'll be easy to surprise.

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

You seem to have posted the video without commentary.

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

This is also my personal favorite level. It's the one I would demonstrate to friends to show them the game's story mode is worthwhile.

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

BioEnchanted posted:

I do have something in mind for the next LP, a very unique game that I loved pretty much throughout - It will be very different to my usual fare, so look forward to it. :)

I'm a bit late, but I am looking forward to it.

• Locked thread