Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTwvPSYUaFs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Triple H's murder face at that one elimination chamber. it wasn't even a moment, but I still laugh really hard at that stupid face.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
hoo boy whos ready for heck in a sec

my favorite cage match moment was totally unironically dean getting on the top of the cell before his match with seth and yelling and swinging the kendo stick around. it's probably what i'd show someone to describe the platonic ideal of the dean ambrose character. then i would show them a wacky line.

Action Shakespeare
Mar 25, 2010

TIME magazine's Person of the Year 1996

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

'95 Uncensored Doomsday Cage Match from beginning to end, brother.
HH

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

Benoit vs Angle in a cage back in 2001 think it lead to use having the kurt reverse moonsault from the apron to the top of the cage gif.

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

That one time Seth almost got impaled by one of the cage spikes while it was being lowered.

pen0r
May 28, 2004

I really DO heart to fart.
Does Rikishi going off the top of the cell/cage count? Where he goes limp? That's mine.

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Favourite cage match moment was Seth being spooked by Kane at the end of his match with Cena at MSG, to which he fell down into an AA

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

My favorite cage moment was when Mark Henry pulled apart a non-gimmicked chain keeping the door closed with his bare hands.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Best cage match moment is Spooky Ghost Bray

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
has this started yet am I late?

Shane running up the outside to body press the mean street posse

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

I'm good... I Haven't slept for a solid 83 hours, but yeah... I'm good...

Lipstick Apathy
Will never stop singing Foley and Undertakers Praises for Hell In a Cell 2 Electric Boogaloo but it's not a traditional cage match is it?

I guess Big Show coming through the floor of the Ring during his intro to the WWE for how absurd it was

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
oh wait I named a hiac thing I guess my favorite cage match was johnny cage vs johnny cage mirror match in mortal kombat 1 for the sega with BLOOD ON >:3 >:3 >:3

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy
Has to be Daniel Bryan's turn on Bray, although I'll never forget Taker throwing Foley through the cage.

Genericide
Jan 20, 2004

KANEs debut

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the big chad gable match is over as of this post so don't let anyone loving cheat like they always do. Little cheat rear end. anyone who enters the game after this will NOT receive any lavaburst or blazin' blueberry Hi-C

AlmightyPants
Mar 14, 2001

King of Scheduling
Pillbug
The time Seth Rollins was nearly impaled by the giant spike on the bottom of the cage.

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

lmao the US title match is now a triple threat match including Tye Dillinger

chances that Tye will pin Corbin?

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
If anyone wants to change their guess to Tye for 2 bonus points if he wins post in the thread before the match

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Wrong thread again oh ffs

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

The last time I looked at the forum this thread did not exist. I'd only have gotten 15 points though so oh well.

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!

TTBF posted:

The last time I looked at the forum this thread did not exist. I'd only have gotten 15 points though so oh well.

Yeah my bad on it being late. I'm considering bringing someone on who could do one brands ppv, if you're interested and ok at excel shoot me a pm or post here

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
boy i really blew it on this one

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

I have no idea how to do an excel. I looked before I left the house for the day and there was no thread, I think I missed it by a few minutes. I put in answers anyway because who gives a poo poo. My favorite cage moment is Seth Rollins almost getting killed by a big spike.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

This PPV was so forgettable that I actually forgot to submit answers even though I posted for the bonus points

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Action Shakespeare
Mar 25, 2010

TIME magazine's Person of the Year 1996

IcePhoenix posted:

This PPV was so forgettable that I actually forgot to submit answers even though I posted for the bonus points

i look forward to you somehow beating someone for points

• Locked thread