Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Yeah, between Owens going up to him backstage and asked him to be special ref in spite of their past because he knew he was a standup guy, then Shane ignoring Sami's warning, then Shane posing in the ring after "chasing away" Kevin but ignoring that he'd half-killed Sami in the process etc... I can see Sami going,"gently caress it, Kevin's way is the right way" and going back to what used to work for him in the past: Following Kevin's lead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

the usos are so loving cool and have always been good

Face Usos were loving horrible. Heel Usos are really, really good.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

nah, the usos also owned as faces and were incredibly underrated

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

fans: we want a tag team to be pushed as faces that win and have good matches

also fans: not the usos though despite them always having good matches

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

The Usos were good in the ring but pretty bland on promos from memory - but their promos improved a ton and they showed a lot of character on shows like Talking Smack (:rip:) and I'm pretty sure if they'd run with a face version of their current personalities it would have been well considered.

Right now them and The New Day are absolutely the best thing about Smackdown, their matches have been so great.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Jerusalem posted:

Yeah, between Owens going up to him backstage and asked him to be special ref in spite of their past because he knew he was a standup guy, then Shane ignoring Sami's warning, then Shane posing in the ring after "chasing away" Kevin but ignoring that he'd half-killed Sami in the process etc... I can see Sami going,"gently caress it, Kevin's way is the right way" and going back to what used to work for him in the past: Following Kevin's lead.

And being a good dude has gotten Sami nowhere. Kevin's gotten title shots, title runs, matches on the PPV, because he was a dick to people.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

fans: we want a tag team to be pushed as faces that win and have good matches

also fans: not the usos though despite them always having good matches

It's a weird coincidence that WWE fans refuse to get behind babyface Samoans who keep having great matches.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Almost like it takes more than that in wrestling.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
babyface usos were extremely stale and boring. like no durr people like this better, there's 100x the charisma to it.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

shiksa posted:

babyface usos were extremely stale and boring. like no durr people like this better, there's 100x the charisma to it.

Face Usos had tons of charisma.

They get to act differently as heels but they've always had charisma, it helped carry them when they were super green but still got over.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Babyface Usos were for a brief time, only WWE spiting the Young Bucks for not signing a contract by having them do nothing but Superkicks and "Superkick Parties"

Sotar
Dec 1, 2009
Only reason Face Usos started to suck was because they got stale and then were lumped in with Roman Reigns. Once they went heel it was a breath of fresh air but Face Usos were good for a while.

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

Usos were good faces back in like 2014 but after they ran through everyone for like a year it got kind of stale, they were pretty one note and a couple teams kind of died because they were left with nothing to do after getting crushed by the Usos. Basically things never change.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Jackie D posted:

Usos were good faces back in like 2014 but after they ran through everyone for like a year it got kind of stale, they were pretty one note and a couple teams kind of died because they were left with nothing to do after getting crushed by the Usos. Basically things never change.

The fact that The Wyatts never won them off The Usos is a crime.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Face Usos were boring as gently caress. Heel Usos are good. More kendo sticks please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

Jenkem Delivery posted:

Face Usos were boring as gently caress. Heel Usos are good. More kendo sticks please

The characters were dull, they were always good in the ring.

I hope Zayn/Owens ends up feuding with New Day for the belts when the Uso program is done.

• Locked thread