Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FormerFatty
Jul 18, 2006

PrivRyan posted:

Hey there, just starting out and joining Awful Company 42069. Trying to get auth’ed on the discord, too. :)

Both should be done now...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

justinoid
Nov 16, 2005

Ass Gas or Grass, No one rides for free
Just started playing as well. Former UO goon here. Applied to the guild as Noidian. Will join discord and send a message.

DwarvenZombie
Aug 3, 2014
Do we have any guilds that do roads content and roads pvp?

Pandaal
Mar 7, 2020

DwarvenZombie posted:

Do we have any guilds that do roads content and roads pvp?

I’ve never been able to figure out how roads work and would be super down for this as well.

Synxis
Apr 12, 2015

SoonTM
I just applied to 42069 and messaged Gluttony on Discord. My IGN is Rathedon. I tried to register on the discord, but the bot said it couldn't find my account. I've only been playing a couple of weeks and mostly healing in arenas and FvF. Started in Bridgewatch but am moving over to Martlock.

FormerFatty
Jul 18, 2006

Synxis posted:

I just applied to 42069 and messaged Gluttony on Discord. My IGN is Rathedon. I tried to register on the discord, but the bot said it couldn't find my account. I've only been playing a couple of weeks and mostly healing in arenas and FvF. Started in Bridgewatch but am moving over to Martlock.

Added to guild -- you should be able to register on discord now... welcome <3

Hoppin Tin
Mar 5, 2004

SURFS UP BRO!
Fun Shoe
I'm dumb and retarded and shouldn't be playing games at work. Applied as "LawlerTin".

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Bognar
Aug 4, 2011

I am the queen of France
Hot Rope Guy
LoL + EVE sounds pretty interesting to me. I picked up the game this morning and have played about 2 hours - that makes me a master PvPer now right?

I joined the ARCH discord but having trouble figuring out what the next steps are.

FormerFatty
Jul 18, 2006

Bognar posted:

LoL + EVE sounds pretty interesting to me. I picked up the game this morning and have played about 2 hours - that makes me a master PvPer now right?

I joined the ARCH discord but having trouble figuring out what the next steps are.

Apply in game to Awful Company 42069 -- whats your char name?

Bognar
Aug 4, 2011

I am the queen of France
Hot Rope Guy

FormerFatty posted:

Bognarr

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice

fyallm fucked around with this message at 06:27 on Oct 6, 2021

Devor
Nov 30, 2004
Lurking more.

FormerFatty posted:

Applied as Devorae

Erinyes
Jun 1, 2007

the sound and the fury
Ran through a quick newbie guide and got to T4.1 pretty quickly to try out healing in Arena - pretty fun and scratching an old Diablo2 PVP itch. Applied to Awful Company 42069 ingame as Idlewild and trying to get authed in discord.

Hoping to find some fellow goons for PVP content!

FormerFatty
Jul 18, 2006

Erinyes posted:

Ran through a quick newbie guide and got to T4.1 pretty quickly to try out healing in Arena - pretty fun and scratching an old Diablo2 PVP itch. Applied to Awful Company 42069 ingame as Idlewild and trying to get authed in discord.

Hoping to find some fellow goons for PVP content!

Added you to guild -- !register should work for you now on discord.

a pale ghost
Dec 31, 2008

Hello! I'm curious about this game, is it still fairly active?

FormerFatty
Jul 18, 2006

a pale ghost posted:

Hello! I'm curious about this game, is it still fairly active?

More active than it ever has been...including launch back in 2017.

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
I am really enjoying the EM EM OH. Brings back cool UO/EVE memories. Still putzing about solo fiddling with carebear stuff though but I'll join Goondom soon!

e: Trip report: after several failed attempts I did a pvp and killed some n00b in a corrupted dungeon

Was rad

I am running a greataxe build because I am dumb and have no skillz

Berious fucked around with this message at 21:09 on Oct 30, 2021

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
E: :welp: double post

FormerFatty
Jul 18, 2006

Berious posted:

I am really enjoying the EM EM OH. Brings back cool UO/EVE memories. Still putzing about solo fiddling with carebear stuff though but I'll join Goondom soon!

e: Trip report: after several failed attempts I did a pvp and killed some n00b in a corrupted dungeon

Was rad

I am running a greataxe build because I am dumb and have no skillz

great axe is OP af -- in ZVZ as well <3

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
Applied to Awful Company 42069, and joined the discord please accept me goonfriends

e: new patch looks rad. Buying complete outfits from the AH is a cool feature

artherily
Jan 9, 2018
/bump

poemdexter
Feb 18, 2005

Hooray Indie Games!

College Slice
Just started as poemdexter. Joined the discord and sent Gluttony a discord friend request.

Applied to 42069 as well. I'm rocking t4 and doing regular quests heh.

poemdexter fucked around with this message at 04:02 on Nov 13, 2021

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
/bump

FormerFatty
Jul 18, 2006

got ya -- nice avatar btw ;)

Cpt Soban
Jul 23, 2011
Just applied in game

Cpt Soban#1401 - Discord
CptSoban - Albion

Cpt Soban fucked around with this message at 07:22 on Dec 9, 2021

a dingus
Mar 22, 2008

Rhetorical questions only
Fun Shoe
Applied in game:

Discord - Rusty Shackleford#1643
Game - SkernboneJones

mfny
Aug 17, 2008
So I was a founder for this it seems but only played for a few hours(did the tutorial mostly I think, got 2 hours played on my character) for some reason I decided to log in for the first time in 4 years tonight..

I was also on the goon discord but left the server when I stopped playing, any chance of a reinvite ?

Also should I just keep going with the character I made or would there be merit in some way of starting over ? and would I lose anything ? ( have a bunch of founder stuff yet to claim in mailbox and some stuff in inventory etc)

Discord: mfny#7127
In Game: Leashya

mfny fucked around with this message at 22:47 on Dec 12, 2021

FormerFatty
Jul 18, 2006

mfny posted:

So I was a founder for this it seems but only played for a few hours(did the tutorial mostly I think, got 2 hours played on my character) for some reason I decided to log in for the first time in 4 years tonight..

I was also on the goon discord but left the server when I stopped playing, any chance of a reinvite ?

Also should I just keep going with the character I made or would there be merit in some way of starting over ? and would I lose anything ? ( have a bunch of founder stuff yet to claim in mailbox and some stuff in inventory etc)

Discord: mfny#7127
In Game: Leashya

goon discord = http://www.archgay.com

Claim your founder items but other than that -- you could start a new char and be fine...

Stanos
Sep 22, 2009

The best 57 in hockey.
A couple of friends are playing again and planning on messing around in hellgates and do some small scale stuff. Haven't played in a year+ so can't give them a lot of advice, last i played it was mostly lockdown types or like firemage explosion/claws and chest cheesing which I think has changed. Anyone got some tips for them to get started? I assume stuff like claws/warbow hasn't drastically changed?

Think last time they played one was more of a nature mage and the other was fire.

stalkTHEground
Sep 7, 2005

They've done studies, you know. Sixty percent of the time it works every time.
Applied to Awful Guild 42069 in game and messaged Vanity, WaywardBob. Discord name is BuffaloPhil I posted in the general chat as well. Been playing a few weeks solo looking to mostly PK.

Helluva
Feb 7, 2011

Applied to Awful Guild 42069 as Ulvarius, Discord is Helluva#5375

stalkTHEground
Sep 7, 2005

They've done studies, you know. Sixty percent of the time it works every time.
Could I get 2 friends invited to Awful Company 42069, IGNs are Grezlok and FreeBackRubs. They aren't forum members.

FormerFatty
Jul 18, 2006

stalkTHEground posted:

Could I get 2 friends invited to Awful Company 42069, IGNs are Grezlok and FreeBackRubs. They aren't forum members.

of course, have them apply to the guild in game --- also remember, its easiest to just hit me up on discord for anything like this - GluttonySDS#0952

sheepdemon
Feb 15, 2004

. . . before turning the gun on himself
Which one of you fuckdicks called yourselves "TheSlayerII". gently caress me.

FormerFatty
Jul 18, 2006
Probably a chinese cell phone player...

sheepdemon
Feb 15, 2004

. . . before turning the gun on himself

FormerFatty posted:

Probably a chinese cell phone player...

They are in Awful Company is why I came here asking. Never thought I would see someone with my character name with a II after it. Sake.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Just applied as cathierine and sent a pm on discord

jhorphear
Apr 24, 2013

Ask me about telling people not to change my avatar
applied to guild

discord: kernelfault
ingame: jhorphear

nodebit
Apr 23, 2016

Creepin' like a Creeper, Creepin' like a Creeper