Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
applied to 42069 as yeehowdyall

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
which factions are arch's main enemies? wanna guildhop and clear out some banks before i officially join awful company

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
applied as Yeehowdyall

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sixto Lezcano posted:

Probably gonna join the Goon guild since this seems like a thing to do w other players. My big Q is, at that point is there still small-group or solo stuff to do? I’m liking these early areas where I can casually meander and pick flax and crawl those little green-door dungeons.
yeah, one of the mid to end-game methods of farming fame is running solo and 5-man group maps in T8 zones and the warphole portal things contain chests that can spawn solo (green) or small-group/solo with a specialized build (blue). it's definitely more dangerous than running with a bigger group, but once you have your gear specialization at a decent level you can put together sets that you only need 1 good run to make back the cost of

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pandaal posted:

Wondering if I should apply to that guild. I joined the discord in the OP and ended up in a guild called Lint Guard that's part of ARCH. It's not Awful Company and I'm paying 30% tax :(
EQMS 250k (the currently not-full goon one) seemed pretty dead last i was in it, might be better to join a pub guild until you have the fame to join 42069 and it has space free