Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DarkAvenger211
Jun 29, 2011

Damnit Steve, you know I'm a sucker for Back to the Future references.
Applied to 42069 as Logicon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkAvenger211
Jun 29, 2011

How big are the tier differences in gear? If a small group of T4 guys fights a single guy in T8 stuff (in pvp) will the T8 guy just easily wipe everyone no problem or does the T4 group have a chance?

DarkAvenger211
Jun 29, 2011

causticBeet posted:

I think it would depend a lot on the matchup. Does the small group have purges, CC, heals etc? You’ll have a pretty decent advantage in high tier gear, but if the 4.1 dudes have a good comp and use skills competently they should probably smack. People die in Redtree in high IP PVE sets all day long.

Good to know, thanks!

Will gathering gear help me level up gathering faster as well? Or does it just increase the yields?

DarkAvenger211
Jun 29, 2011

Trying to figure out how to claim the tombs of insight and the mount skin. Where's the "claim rewards" tab?

DarkAvenger211
Jun 29, 2011

Thinking of hopping back in and trying this again, it's been a few years for sure.

Does anyone play this on mobile? I see there's a client for it but loading it up it kind of seems like the UI and everything would be way too small and cluttered

DarkAvenger211
Jun 29, 2011

I gave it a shot and yeah it seems like it might be good for just gathering materials and whatnot.

Is the goon guild still running on the West server? Which one should I apply to?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkAvenger211
Jun 29, 2011

Awesome. I've applied now. Any chance I can bring a friend with me?

FormerFatty posted:

If youre brand new -- apply to awful company 42069

On that note I'm not entirely brand new, I think I was in the guild at launch a long time ago. Haven't played that much though.