Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elmon
Aug 20, 2013

Hey sent an invite last night for Awful Company EQMS 250k. Making this post for getting Authed.

Also, I leveled my island to 6 in Lymhurst. Did I make a mistake or can I just transfer it's home place?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elmon
Aug 20, 2013

Stunt_enby posted:

yeah, one of the mid to end-game methods of farming fame is running solo and 5-man group maps in T8 zones and the warphole portal things contain chests that can spawn solo (green) or small-group/solo with a specialized build (blue). it's definitely more dangerous than running with a bigger group, but once you have your gear specialization at a decent level you can put together sets that you only need 1 good run to make back the cost of

I've been just doing the corrupted dungeons with the zvz recommended except for a different weapon to fame farm it up. Is that worse then going to T8?

This is what I bring which I assume is sufficicient enough for those t8 dungeons.

Also, what is R3? I haven't joined a zvz yet as I'm nervous to mess it up with most pings on Discord being around someone being fined for messing up.

Elmon
Aug 20, 2013

I generally re-sub. Do Corrupted dungeons for a bit. Then unsub. Normally I try to just rush the crystals when invaded and run. But I was bored so I actually fought and for once won. So that felt pretty good. (Literally my first kill)

Edit: Now I want to murder people. Finding recent builds for stalker dungeons seems hard or I just don't know how to look. I wish the killboards was easier to utilize for things like this.

Elmon fucked around with this message at 00:27 on Sep 27, 2022

Elmon
Aug 20, 2013

Ad by Khad posted:

murderledger is the site that you want for CD things

Thanks! Been messing around with a trinity spear.

Through PVP in CDs I've managed to go from 100k infamy to 60k infamy. I definitely have a bit to learn.