Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
i love albion online

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
dead game

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

ran around for like 2 hours and found nobody, rip game

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Otakufag posted:

If you're a skinning dude with tons of hides and have an alt ready to start crafting something purely made from leather, what would be the best recommendation? Assassin armor seems popular, but it's sold cheaper than other types...

diversify, and craft everything

the game is dead so you're basically crafting for the 7 pvpers left in the game

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

off-key indie nonsense posted:

Despite my better judgement I bought this game.

big mistake

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

this game died after a month and a half when 95%* of the playerbase quit

* this is not an overstatement, literally 95%+ of the players have quit the game since launch

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

FormerFatty posted:

The game doesnt have as many players as release did but what MMO 4months post release does? If theres another game out there that is nearly as finished as Albion is that has:

the difference is, albion started off with a tiny tiny player base, and the fact their statistics use the 'characters' number instead of accounts shows how much they're trying to inflate the numbers. I did some quick killboard ANALYSIS and last week there were literally less than 4% of the kills of t4+ geared players than there was the second week of launch, which is the only statistic that matters (since pvp is the only thing engaging in this game).

you could probably divide that 30,000 number by 3 and you'd get 10,000 unique players logging in every week, and it's probably lower tbh because who wasn't running bot expedition accounts or bot farm accounts?

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

dipwood posted:

Can any of the people posting player numbers explain which game does full loot pvp better right now?

eve online is the ONLY game that does full loot pvp correctly.

AO is really close, but every other aspect of the game is wanting.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

too bad albion has fewer than 2000 concurrent players

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Kimsemus posted:

There is nothing quite as satisfying as vindication. :smuggo:

I feel so glad that their dead lovely mmo with dead lovely devs is dead and lovely.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

this game is fun until you realize that there isn't a reason to play other than to epic trolle other people into quitting the game

so now that only like 5 people play it's kinda pointless

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

game is dead, do not buy

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

i'll sell you my account(s) for half of the going rate, comes with a 'high level' character you can use if you wish

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

game bad, uninstall and sell your accounts

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Comrayn posted:

I have games on steam I never installed and this was a worse purchase.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Internet Victory posted:

I've never regretted a game purchase more than this one.

This one too.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

merry christmas

do not buy this game

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Comrayn posted:

Saw this thread and remembered some people paid one hundred bones for this how do you live with yourselves?

chargebacks

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

someone lock this thread it's just going to bait goons into buying it

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Pinky posted:

How do I get in this guild? In game and Discord as Bigiss. Sitting at t4/t5 and just got to Caerleon with all my cloth!

Holla

chargeback

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

FormerFatty posted:

I never understood what you hated so much about the game -- you didnt enjoy those big bops that you had? Now I understand the population waned and that theres a bit less action but the core of the game is decent -- its a full loot/pvp MMOmoba; aside from EvE what other full loot games are even worth playing?

Almost all of the developer decisions since launch have been terrible, including the limitation of PVP in redzones, expeditions and hellgates and arenas removing people from the sandbox, too high quality resources available in safe zones, and the 5v5 GvG being the sole thing to aspire to as an 'endgame'.

The developers are self-absorbed and unable to listen to criticism without banning, silencing, and moderating. They own the subreddit, they own the forums, they've shilled on /r/mmorpg and SA, they've done everything to draw a large audience to their game, and yet it still failed because they have a terrible product.

Look at how many kills there were week 2, and now. Look at the concurrent members now compared to launch. It was already difficult as is to catch and kill people early on, why the hell would anyone bother now?

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

people create splinters because leadership blows

maybe look inside and realize that

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

wow good

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

wow maybe if they put more time into developing their game and not shilling and trying to control all the gaming websites and reddit they'd have a game that lasted more than 3 months

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

this game is really really dead, it was hard enough as is to find people to kill when it was freshly launched, but the fact there is nothing really driving people into the pvp zones in the first place, and anything they can get can be got with zero gear investment pretty much negates the whole point of the game.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Keegers posted:

Should I refine my gathered resources or sell them raw? I don't really plan on leveling up crafting

which one sells for more

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Keegers posted:

It'd be an investment of focus points to turn a larger profit I suppose

don't use your focus on that, only use focus on blue/purple materials imo

but this info was valid when the game wasn't dead

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

still not playing till they fix the obvious hacking issues

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

dogsupremacy posted:

is this game good or bad

it's fun to speed hack and zoom hack and kill unsuspecting idiots

other than that, it's bad

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

FormerFatty posted:

I havent ever seen someone speed hack in Albion in the year ive played -- if people are zoomhacking still, its also a non issue as I've never heard anyone complain about being seen from offscreen or poo poo like used to happen when you were cheating or whatever.

cmon bro i saw dozens the first month alone, don't trick poor goons into buying this game.

otoh if anyone wants to buy my 2 accounts for half price, hmu

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Matty posted:

how much do we have to pay to stop your lovely posts about a game you haven't played since it released?

i've played this game for 2 years and stopped 4 months ago, so try again

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Opinionated posted:

*spergs on game for 2 years*
Game.... so....... BAD
MUST KEEP PLAYING

Thank you for your incessant warnings. It closely resembles extremely negative reviews on Steam yet the reviewer has thousands of hours played.

it used to be good, until the devs ruined it and changed the game fundamentally

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

DerVerrater posted:

Are the adding anything to make world more than a gather fest?, ive been trying to love it but 12 hours in this games just not hooking me.

yeah, you can use the radar hack now and find ppl anywhere p good to cheat on, lots of tears

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Holyshoot posted:

Can you double dip on the tears and report them for harassment thus getting their account banned or suspended?

yes

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

FormerFatty posted:

Legitimately no one talks about cheating anymore because I dont think anyone cheats (no idea if the cheats still work or not) -- the game has come a long way since you guys quit 11 months ago.

A couple of us came back for the reset and have been using radar to find and axe nooblords. Made like 10mil plus silver off a day or two of ganking.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

FormerFatty posted:

You make a brand new char for this?

Maybe you did and you are cheating but youre the only person Ive heard complain or talk about cheating in Albion since last summer -- they banned thousands of players for cheating and I'm guessing that got rid of the vast majority of them.

i'm not stunt

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

already bored of using the radar, there are far too few people out in the open world to even kill with cheats.

don't bother playing this game if you're reading this, the game is super dead, and the people that play it cheat

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

3-6 kills an hour isn't a good rate

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Blazing Zero posted:

yea but did they fix the cheat posted above and did they ban cheaters?

i dont think that pointing out a game is easily destroyed by cheaters and the devs dont care means anyone is upset. just like i dont think your purchase defense posting itt means youre mad about naysaying.

what i mean is something something in the middle why not both :thinking:

the radar has been undetected since it was created circa the bans for cheat engine zoom hacking, which no one really got banned for because they explicitly told people to stop right before they banned for it (because 90% of the playerbase did it)

also i sat in flintslice for 2.5 hours and got 4 kills, and had 7 interactions with players total. dead game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

selling cheats, pm me (they're free)