Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

:thunk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

They made their cash, I hope they can put their game on life support for a few years so the remaining player that for some reason enjoy this game can continue to play it.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

dipwood posted:

Can any of the people posting player numbers explain which game does full loot pvp better right now?

Probably none minus EVE? If that is your only criteria then this game is really for you and I encourage people to try it out.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

vermeul posted:

Just came here to shitpost that game is not dead yet.

Its mostly dead than?

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

:allears:

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Berc still loving dumb imo

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Yay but can I still grind for my 5v5 moba?

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Matty posted:

i'm gay.

same

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Looks like this game going F2P was successful? Decided to download it again and give it a peak and the pops are pretty crazy.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

I don't understand any of those words but please don't kill me this is my 2nd day back from 1.8 years ago -_-

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

I wish the expert crossbow was good. Going full ham burst spec is funny but going through killboards it looks like its trash and isn't on anything.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Berc got fired or something right?

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

I would like to know more about these so called hideouts.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

korn is still employed eh

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Just used a bunch of the gold I never used on anything when the game came out to setup a T6 and two T5 personal islands in Caerleon for Carrot farming. That should be a pretty fair amount of daily ez money.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

who the gently caress is jerry

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

does korn still have a job?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Just re-downloaded this, thinking about taking it for a spin again.

What are some new player friendly specs or activities to see how the game is these days? I only really played for like the first month or two when it was released and I think I can wear T5 gear.