Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
placid saviour
Apr 6, 2009
C.

Gotta love depression!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

placid saviour
Apr 6, 2009
I know nothing of poetry, but I appreciate Yuri padding her bra enjoying our poem. :)

placid saviour
Apr 6, 2009
Vibrant visions of
My C-cup-sized destiny
I chose suicide :emo:

placid saviour
Apr 6, 2009
Much better! Thank you for playing this hentai game for us, Roar.

Also, there's no getting off this Yuri train.

placid saviour
Apr 6, 2009
I will never not vote Yuri.

No time for poetry now. Might edit it in later for double points if I make it in time for the next update.

placid saviour
Apr 6, 2009
Absolutely Yuri. We're not about to shoot ourselves in the foot, here. Although I'm really sad for Sayori :(

placid saviour fucked around with this message at 16:21 on Oct 18, 2017

placid saviour
Apr 6, 2009

ultrafilter posted:

Somehow I can't help but think that I'm OK without that.

At least we'll still get to see her in a couple of updates. I was really worried she had killed herself for a moment, there. :(

placid saviour
Apr 6, 2009
I vote we WHAT IN THE MOTHERFUCK?!?!

placid saviour
Apr 6, 2009

I dunno, this might just be referring to Monika telling Sayori she should confess her love to Mitayo. It'd be hilarious if we were all blaming Monika for no reason at all. :v:

But this is animu, so she's probably an eldritch interdimensional videogame monster, yeah.

C

placid saviour
Apr 6, 2009
^this.

It needed time to establish the characters and maybe ditz around with the anime yandere waifu tropes a bit before going *BOOM, NOPE*

placid saviour
Apr 6, 2009
You guys, I think she likes us! :classiclol:

Yuri

placid saviour
Apr 6, 2009
Yes :rms:

placid saviour
Apr 6, 2009
I've been voting Yuri since the start of this thing, but I have to say...

Monika's looking pretty good right now Only Monika

placid saviour
Apr 6, 2009
I had fun following the LP of The Cat Lady, but I honestly thought it was a little bit contrived. It ran with the depression angle really well at first, then completely spun out of control and wrapped around back to being ridiculous. Also it looked like a bitch to actually play. Thank god for the LP format.

Doki Doki LC is, for me at least, doing a much better job of being unsettling. Which is scary's older and more effective sibling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

placid saviour
Apr 6, 2009
gently caress this. gently caress this loving game. That really got to me, especially the graphic description of how she's in "hell" when we quit the game on her.

I should not have read this before going to bed.

• Locked thread