Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SoftNum
Mar 31, 2011

This is going to be fun. And short enough that it might actually finish. :v: I'll refrain from voting though...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SoftNum
Mar 31, 2011

Fedule posted:

I vote to alert the school counsellor immediately.

My vast experience with the culture of GLORIOUS NIPPON :japan: through VNs leads me to believe it would just result in :sensualchocolate: pt. 2

ultrafilter posted:

Save your game.

SoftNum
Mar 31, 2011

JFC I love this game

SoftNum
Mar 31, 2011

TBF that whole "Here you have to be a terrible monster to progress the game. Hey look what a terrible monster you were" is really lovely.

SoftNum
Mar 31, 2011

Black and white would go through your email and PC and name people after your contacts and stuff, and try and whisper their names.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SoftNum
Mar 31, 2011

AfroSquirrel posted:

If there's anything to take away from this game, though, it should be Just Monika.

Not my nep neps too....

• Locked thread