Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Epicmissingno
Jul 1, 2017

Thank gooness we all get along so well!

Roar posted:

Wait, it's over? Did we actually do[i] anything at this meeting other than eat cupcakes?

[i]That's right -- Sayori and I never walk home together anymore because she always stayed after school for clubs.

I think there might be a problem here with italics tags.

As for voting, why not go with A?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epicmissingno
Jul 1, 2017

I absolutely don't trust Yuri not to go full yandere if Mitayo doesn't pick her first.

Epicmissingno
Jul 1, 2017

Oh yeah, that Base64 reminds me - does the text that appears when Yuri dies actually correspond to what it's reported as in the log? Like maybe it's coded into binary using one encoding method and then decoded in a different way.

• Locked thread