Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
I'm only part way through the second season but it's impressive how despite having tons of combat the show never seems to slow down or get unfunny. Even when the everyone keeps rolling low and missing, making the fight drag on forever, they still make it pretty entertaining.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
I miss the droopy gnomes.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
Is there any place to download that Montaigne song?

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

lets hang out posted:

Do wish they'd put it out as audio though, kind of awkward to have leave my phone unlocked while the video plays

Yeah that's my issue

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Not Operator posted:

Okay, Freezo's Funhouse was a goddamn mess.

God bless this mess.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
Eat my whole freaking butt, Dungeon Dave.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
This episode is a monument to being terrible at DnD

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

geri_khan posted:

This episode was absolutely absurd. (and actually pretty tense in parts) I loved it.

If Dave had allowed this to continue, I have no doubt they would have had a total party wipe because of a bucket chain.

Yeah which made it strange that Hing was pushing for consequences at the end. Maybe he didn’t realize how close he was to death by lizardman

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

I would just have every tavern in Faerun serve Miller High Life and Tonino’s pizza rolls.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
IT
HAS
BEAN

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

SubNat posted:

The Gribbits stream yesterday featured the feared power couple:
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/978511715?filter=all&sort=time

https://twitter.com/drgnfrnds/status/1379644871095459843

I haven't watched it yet, but I imagine it'll be just utter chaos.

I’ve been binging through bst.png in reverse order for the past week and it’s really funny but it’s making me feel pretty insane.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

eke out posted:

it's so so good that Hing is becoming progressively more successful as a national TV/radio presenter type despite being truly the biggest freak out of them all

I’ve been going through old episodes of FTAGH and Hing’s stories about his family are so out there sometimes that I think he really deserves props for being as normal as he is.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
I’m pretty sure they did mention the gun metal one but Hing only had eyes for the blue titanium Foreverspin™ one

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

quote:

Reason for the nomination: It is an image of a living person which has been manipulated in a way that ridicules the person, yet is still a clearly identifiable image of that person, meaning that COM:BLP applies. Regarding relevant consent laws, the image was taken in the person's home in Australia and they did not give consent for it to be manipulated or uploaded here or used on any WMF projects. He has actively expressed distress at both the existence of the image and at its use on WMF (specifically English Wikipedia) - episode 154 of the podcast "Free to a Good Home", time 47:03 to 49:10.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
Tom seems like a nice fellow and I wish him well

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
BST is great. It’s got all the news and views you can use on topics ranging from dudes that self suck to heads that got stuck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Ainsley McTree posted:

Yeah I feel like i understand her a lot more now lol

I cannot tell how much of the toxicity in hing and tom’s relationship is a bit (most, i would guess, since they still seem to like spending time together) but the “I don’t like it when strangers try to talk to me about self suck” part seemed real enough, something to keep in mind if you watch his streams or hang out in the discord

You know if Tom really didn’t want to talk about that maybe he shouldn’t have a reoccurring segment about self sucking on his podcast