Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Nuebot posted:

:stare: I can't believe it took me so long to realize.

Lies, I don't see Dobson Bugnutt on that list.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

The turnaround to dunking on Tom in this character description from #4.11 is pretty fantastic.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Welp, I found out what pingers are today.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

The description of the contents of Tom Walker's fanny pack was incredible.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

It’s a lovely little time capsule of Something Awful history. I remember Jordan posting the old Axis of Awesome videos in GBS (I think?) and Benny being part of the I initial crew was what got me interested in Dragon Friends.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Not Operator posted:

I get that there's a new musician and he's also very talanted, buuuuuut if you're already doing it by the internet.... why not bug Benny Davis?

Probably the whole baby thing.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

As well as the best description I’ve heard of reading Matthew Reilly.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

So it’s always been there, huh?

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

And now, a message from Vath'tholler, eater of souls, dread of man and scourge of the Nine Known Worlds: https://www.facebook.com/thefeedsbs/videos/870021613801763/

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

inthesto posted:

I'm a bit behind on Dragon Friends, since it's a bit harder to stay focused on episodes without an audience. FTAGH is better than ever, though.

I subscribed to the Patreon to get the audio of the Beef Babes stream, so I’m now EVEN MORE behind.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Zerot posted:

The Free to a Good Home premium Patreon feed has a special episode featuring an update to the Pilates equipment story from the last episode. Michelle Brasier is a delight.

And now it’s on the regular feed!

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

THERE’S A THIRD MICHELLE BRASIER UPDATE

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

I just finished the first Beef Babes season last night and whoo boy, the last few episodes of that are some prime Michael Hing Bad Decision Making.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Hughlander posted:

I'm still catching up on their Patreon content, but that's too bad that they're starting at level 1. I'd love to see how badly the idiots would do with high level characters having zero understanding of what the game is.

I really want to see them play a DCC funnel with every guest they can wrangle.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Buying someone's merch because you feel bad for them is an interesting tack, I'll give them that.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

It seems very hard to be Michael Hing’s friend.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

They just put the End of the World episode from Melbourne up on the podcast feed and I really appreciated Hing caving in Ben's head with the 'Not Filled With Cum' water bottle.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Over/under on how many hours it takes for Demi to ask for help digging the hole? 8.5?

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Insurrectionist posted:

The lack of Dragon Friends has been a trying time indeed but at least the solo streams and Cardy's youtube channel are tiding me over

If you haven't started listening to Free To A Good Home, it's given me my regular dose of Dragon Friends insanity as of late.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

I am only 15 minutes into the newest FTAGH but it is already an all-timer.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Free shoes, baby dead

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

New Ben-less Tom-full FTAGH. It’s really amazing how any time I think Hing is being too mean, he will immediately follow it up with an insane self-dunk.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

I’ve Got My Sodie And I’m Ready To Go Die

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Paranoia is the absolute best choice for the Dragon Friends’s play style, I’m so stoked for the next few months.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Ruptured Yakety Sax posted:

How does it work?

From context, it seems like they have skills and weakness' that add/remove a certain number of dice to/from a pool? And then when they roll those dice they have to get over a certain number to succeed? There was also something about a red computer dice there as well

I think they’re playing the new Paranoia Perfect Edition, which is out to Kickstarter backers but not the public yet. Paranoia’s had like three or four different core resolution mechanics over its like 40 year history.

Thankfully one of the general tenets of Paranoia is that the player characters shouldn’t have a lot of knowledge of the mechanics, which shouldn’t be a problem for the Draggoes!