Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

You
Oct 6, 2009

inthesto posted:

New episode is out and it might already be my new high point for the entire show.

Montaigne's song being so classy is so incredibly inappropriate to the rest of the show that it actually wraps back around to being funny again

This was exactly my reaction. During the song I couldn't help but think about a swarm of bats violently making GBS threads themselves, which somehow elevated both the performance and the show as a whole.

Also, I'm wondering how familiar the guests are with the show. Most says they never have played DnD before and just make goofy fun stunts throughout, which is the best possible thing. But this song was so far disconnected from the tone of the show and the events that were occurring that I couldn't help laughing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

You
Oct 6, 2009

Ainsley McTree posted:

While Freezo may be the obvious pariah of the group, I am enjoying how Philge goes out of her way to invent the most creatively unhelpful thing she can think of to do with her actions. Poor meegan

"Me become what me always hate: Freezo!"