Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fray
Oct 22, 2010

I love the triumph in Dave's voice as he announces the new theater backdrop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fray
Oct 22, 2010

This season rules. I started losing the plot thread during the whodunnit mystery episodes, as usually happens on the middle of the season, but they’ve had some incredible eps.

Fray
Oct 22, 2010

poor life choice posted:

Is next episode the FINAL final episode, or just the season finale?

Dave and Ben mentioned on the recent patreon Q/A that they've started planning Season 6.

Fray
Oct 22, 2010

The recent FtaGH episodes have been so good.

Also this a few episodes late but Scott Huntington's "House Rules" song is one of my favorite moments ever on the main show.

Fray
Oct 22, 2010

The DF patreon seems have climbed quite a bit lately. Close enough to tease us with the mark where they said they'd double the production schedule.

Fray
Oct 22, 2010

FTAGH gets the Itchy Energy this week.

Fray
Oct 22, 2010

This is the official DF discord: https://discord.gg/eJNErs

There's also a not-very-active reddit group: https://www.reddit.com/r/dragonfriends/

Fray
Oct 22, 2010

Hey kids, it’s time for you to roll a character for the best party of all: The United States Marine Corp

Fray fucked around with this message at 04:31 on Jun 28, 2020

Fray
Oct 22, 2010

Hing's girlfriend Hum appears on the newest FtaGH and she rules. Also the first S7 show is in about two weeks.

Fray
Oct 22, 2010

When they crossed the threshold a few months ago, Dave posted on facebook the extra episodes would likely be streams. He thinks two nights a month would probably be too much for their live audience.

Fray
Oct 22, 2010

sexpig by night posted:

yea it feels like the dragon friends have some kinda note somewhere reading 'Don't let Hing and Ben hang together if we want progress done'. Funny as hell and great entertainment but there's no overcoming the raw chaos combo.

I assume it’s right next to the one about Tom and Demi.

Fray
Oct 22, 2010

This season opener is an all-timer. Edan and Alex are on fire.

Fray
Oct 22, 2010

I must see video of the bread krampus song.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fray
Oct 22, 2010

Fray posted:

I must see video of the bread krampus song.

Oh wow, there is video of the bread krampus song since it turns out they just started posting full episode videos on the Patreon!

And seconding that 8.10 was great. I'm glad they found new guest blood. I miss the variety they had in the first few seasons; in recent years it feels like they're mostly leaning on Tom, Demi, and Guy.