Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cave emperor
Sep 1, 2016

Dave's angry rant when Ben brought out Snagglepuss again in season 2 was hilarious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cave emperor
Sep 1, 2016

Watching the Stream of Annihilation on Twitch with the comments on is amazing. Half of the people watching are Dragon Friends fans who spam in-jokes and cheer when Gribbits shows up, and the other half are Serious D&D Players who are like, "I don't get, why aren't they letting the DM talk?"

cave emperor
Sep 1, 2016

After reading the episode title, I was sure we'd get another Simon song.

cave emperor
Sep 1, 2016

The Dave imitations are great.

IT HAS BEEN

cave emperor
Sep 1, 2016

https://twitter.com/drgnfrnds/status/999520423128645632?s=19

cave emperor
Sep 1, 2016

inthesto posted:

After Edan sassed Hing for not checking for danger before starting an incident, I had to make this chart:

this chart aged well

cave emperor
Sep 1, 2016

Major spoilers for the latest episode: So either Freezo's special somehow (aside from his hosed-up chongus), or plunging a silver dagger into your own heart is an especially terrible idea if you're a werewolf.

cave emperor
Sep 1, 2016

Ainsley McTree posted:

I think they’ll probably do a Christmas episode at least right?

Dave mentions it in the outro, yeah.

Speaking of Dungeon Dave, his 9/11 joke nearly killed me.

cave emperor
Sep 1, 2016

Ainsley McTree posted:

New ftagh out too; no guest, I suppose it’s hard to find someone at the last minute with this kind of breakneck production schedule

some primo Hing stories in this one

cave emperor
Sep 1, 2016

Psychepath posted:

Also, did I assume correctly that Tom was supposed to be the fiddle player but just walked out having never said a word?

I think the guest musician this episode was also named Tom, so he probably walked off stage as a joke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cave emperor
Sep 1, 2016

Great save by Dave in the second act.