Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will the SHIELD....
This poll is closed.
Tease reuniting tonight? 0 0%
Reunite tonight and run off Miz and The Bar? 4 20.00%
Reunite tonight and get beaten down by Miz and the Bar anyway? 0 0%
Wait... Bray Wyatt is gonna dress as a lady? 16 80.00%
Total: 20 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
the sheild was not overrated but it was greater than the sum of its parts because it was a perfect trios puzzle put together

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Codependent Poster posted:

Cool we're gonna see Bray in a dress tonight

dont forget the joker makeup

Sotar
Dec 1, 2009
Boy Monday Night Football is tempting.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
swerve her name was actually Schyster Abigail the whole time and its IRS in a dress

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

All ears, all eyes, all the time!
i'm glad the shield reunited and beat the bad guys within five minutes. that's definitely the way to tell a compelling narrative. i really hope they move forward with the "game of thrones but wwe" idea they presented in that one survey. i bet that'll be rife with nuanced intrigue.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Tomahawk posted:

i like how dean has a story arc about making up with seth but roman just teams up with again because he doen't have a personality or the ability to talk or a soul

Roman and Dean were still friends, Seth was the one that turned on them.

Please follow the canon.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
The shield reuniting was probably the most underwhelming return I've seen in WWE since Grand Master Sexay

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Shield was great but knowing this is all in an attempt to put Roman over it takes away from it

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

Bill Goldberg posted:

michael cole still isn't 100% sure if the shield is back

Cole is a bit of a slow lad, be nice.

Sotar
Dec 1, 2009

RealFoxy posted:

The shield reuniting was probably the most underwhelming return I've seen in WWE since Grand Master Sexay

The Headbangers?

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Bill Goldberg posted:

the wwe is going to kill bray wyatt on live television

How many times will it be, like 25 times?

Sir Plus
Jan 16, 2008

Ain't easy looking this eggstraordinary.

MotU posted:

the sheild was not overrated but it was greater than the sum of its parts because it was a perfect trios puzzle put together

yeah this and now that all three have singles careers, i can't see it working. like even absent the roman push, seth and dean feel bigger than the shield

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

RealFoxy posted:

seems really early if the goal is something for Survivor Series

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Sotar posted:

The Headbangers?
The Headbangers either inadvertently or purposely busting everyone open was funny though

bartok
May 10, 2006

Sotar posted:

Boy Monday Night Football is tempting.

then loving watch it

TERRIBLE SHITLORD
Oct 20, 2005

MY NIGGA HAVE
YOU TRIED LSD

Borrowed Ladder posted:

I find it hard to say the Shield were overrated, they had good to great matches weekly on Raw and PPV for a long time (Bryan helped a lot)

While I admit they had a couple of good PPV matches, most of their time was spent ruining other good matches. Almost every night the crowd would be getting into a match, that drat music would hit and The Shield would walk down and beat up one or both the people in the ring, do a powerbomb and leave. Rinse and repeat for loving months. It was tiresome and stupid.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Sir Plus posted:

can't wait for them to pivot and break up the group in like two weeks

I wonder if they'll actually do a break up or if they'll just have Roman stop hanging out with them as soon as this feud is over.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Did I just see A) a Cricket ad and b) Dolph Ziggler in that ad? :psyduck:

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

i hope bray comes out completely nude to goodbye horses with his junk tucked between his legs.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

a new study bible! posted:

seems really early if the goal is something for Survivor Series

Hahahaha if you think Vince thinks long term other than "Push Roman to the moon regardless"

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

Dango Bango posted:

thats an old as hell ad its been running months. remember switch 2 cricket if you want dolph ziggler to look through your photos and creep on you

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

lol, we come back to "his opponent" w/o seeing who it is, and then cole fucks up gallows' name.

TERRIBLE SHITLORD
Oct 20, 2005

MY NIGGA HAVE
YOU TRIED LSD
Anderson and Garfunkel

Shrimpy
May 18, 2004

Sir, I'm going to need to see your ticket.

RealFoxy posted:

Kalisto last week?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

WWE probably spent more on those novelty belts for cancer survivors than Susan G Komen has spent on cancer research

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Dango Bango posted:

It's fitting because crickets are all you hear from the crowd whenever Dolph is in the ring.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
neeeeeerd, ha ha ha, like the movie remember the movie

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
this commentary

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

good on booker for trying to salvage this by attempting to make the club seem credible.

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

I came here to laugh at you.

MotU posted:

If they do a CWC or MYC for Trios, it's absolutely ending in Shield vs New Day.

Sotar
Dec 1, 2009

bartok posted:

then loving watch it

You need to calm down brother man.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Shima Honnou posted:

Not a good brother

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

TERRIBLE SHITLORD posted:

Anderson and Garfunkel

Now they'll wrestle to the sound of silence

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Shima Honnou posted:

that's the movie where the nerd rapes the girl

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

TERRIBLE SHITLORD posted:

While I admit they had a couple of good PPV matches, most of their time was spent ruining other good matches. Almost every night the crowd would be getting into a match, that drat music would hit and The Shield would walk down and beat up one or both the people in the ring, do a powerbomb and leave. Rinse and repeat for loving months. It was tiresome and stupid.

hrmm yes i want to see the exquisite wrestling techniques of The Ryback

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

i know one of them is kurt angle's son i just don't know which yet

PASS THE MASH
Oct 30, 2013

How can Jordan take down the straps now???

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

PASS THE MASH posted:

maybe he will pull a Danshoku Dino

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

HitTheTargets posted:

If they do a CWC or MYC for Trios, it's absolutely ending in Shield vs New Day.
team hell no + partner were a bigger focal point to the shield's first year than the shield themselves were.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

PASS THE MASH posted:

He's going to accidentally rip off his trunks

• Locked thread