Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Durf
Aug 16, 2017

I can't believe that Patton Oswald murdered his wife!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

I simply can not believe that beloved comedienne "Patown Oswalt" ruthlessly murdered his wife!

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

imagine going back to wife after filming a sex scene with Charlize Theron

a recipe ripe... for murder!!!!

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

fruit on the bottom posted:

They won't talk about why they killed off the season 1 wife in the new Kevin James sitcom, but I believe he was sending a message to his former King of Queens coworker that he knew what really happened.
wasn't the brother from King of Queens in a spinoff where they kept replacing his wife with new actresses to the point he became self-aware of the imposters

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

patton oswalt was gushing about his new wife on a podcast and I thought it was pretty weird

like I can understand moving on and dating after a year but marriage? either he rushed into a rebound or knew her before old wife died :thunk:

• Locked thread