Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Liar Lyre posted:

Harper and Rowan are now the CAW tag team you make on Here Comes the Pain with your little brother.

I paired up Harper with Dean Ambrose in 2K17 as the Dirty White Boys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

Fiveace Attorney posted:

the bludgeon brothers. how can anyone watch these shows every week

They've just reunited a trio of Big Boss Man cosplayers!

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

projecthalaxy posted:

Harper and Rowan better actually hit people with thw giant hammers. Make them out of hollow plastic like a baby's squeaky hammer if you gotta. Just bonk some dudes, big red

That's HHH's gimmick, so expect them to be repackaged as ... I don't know, the Bubblewrap Brothers?

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

They were just pissed off that the ROH title looks better than theirs.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

rovert posted:

It isn't. To my understanding, there was no space on the DVD set for those matches.

Aries/Neville was on the main card until Twitter thought having the Smackdown Women's title match on the main card would end sexism and campaigned for it to be changed.

It was a 3 disc set. There was room

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

Fiveace Attorney posted:

stephanie shouldnt be on tv. the best i can say is she can get decent heel heat but shell never get any comeuppance that doesnt involve bumps. and she shouldnt need to bump to get her comeuppance

The closet comeuppance she got in recent years in once when she was going off on a tirade and Dusty Rhodes did the "talk to the hand" gesture.

And he got in trouble for it

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

Listen, if they can book Dean Ambrose losing a match do the interference of a ghost, then they can credibly book a man vs woman match.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

projecthalaxy posted:

Basically bring back "local talent"

I've been saying they need to do this for years. Does it need to be every match? Certainly not, but if the purpose of the match is to showcase one particular wrestler, then you shouldn't need to do it at the expense of another established wrestler. It would certainly cut down on the 50-50 booking we see now.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You gotta admire the optimism of these wrestlers who sign with WWE thinking "I'll be booked different."

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

I don't remember but Bray's had such a bad year (even with a title reign that started really strong!) that it wouldn't surprise me at all if he had and it had just completely slipped my mind.

What's worse is no one is saying that's too dumb of an idea for WWE. "Guy says it's immoral to be a video game cover guy? Yeah, that sounds like a WWE story line."

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

I said this in another thread:

Davros1 posted:

I just hope we get to see Brock F-5 them both at the same time

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

There was a storyline in World Class were Gen Skandor Akbar got the Light Heavyweight Champion Eric Embry to put it on the line against Cactus Jack. And when Jack won the title, Akbar claimed that WCCW had raised the weight limit. They hadn't, and Cactus quickly lost it back to Embry, but it was fun little storyline.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

MassRafTer posted:

It's a 4 vs 3 because it helps build heat when babyfaces are out numbered.

And when Dean and Seth immediately get taken out so The Big Dog has to go it alone.

• Locked thread