Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

Sister Abigail looks and sounds like a Garth Marenghi character

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

rovert posted:

I will say Jimmy has had issues with substance abuse in the past. So the Bucks stuff might not be the sole reason why they cut him.
Its not like the WWE to be petty over something like the Bullet Club turning up at RAW. Its probably a professional, sane reason like Jacobs having a history of drug abuse.

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

I would have much preferred to have seen Owens get a title run as the heel that he was at the start of last year, which was just someone who was a dickhead who was just aggressively horrible to everyone (except Jericho who was the exception), as opposed to yet another chickenshit heel who has to play second fiddle to dominant faces.

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

Ragnarok the Red posted:

Also I still have no idea why they keep having Roman come out and brag about retiring Taker. It's never gotten a positive reaction and just comes off as the heelest drat thing for the top babyface/The Guy should be saying. What on earth is Vince thinking with that I'll never understand.
Because we've seen all that he has to offer and its pretty dull to crowds now and thats the only way he can get a reaction from them anymore. Well that and booing his entrance.

• Locked thread