Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

Alexander Hamilton posted:

They reunited the loving Shield and all anyone can talk about is Bray Whatt’s career suicide, hahaha

Not true. We're also celebrating biscuit butts and our dearly departed Emma.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

You know without the commentary and the old timey filter, that mickey james tribute isn't terrible. It's just like 90 seconds of her brutalizing people.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

Chris James 2 posted:

WWE put up an interview with Mike Kanellis about his prescription drug addiction

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnrDVCsTd7w

A wrestler with a pain killer addiction? Well, I've never

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

Are they doing this interview in a stadium's basement? Least this story didn't end with DDP yoga.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

Maria: I believe that god wouldn't give a challenge you can't handle. I believe this universe only gives you challenges you can overcome. I truly believe that.

Hoo boy, hope she never gets hit with anything heavy. That's like a 10 year old's level of optimism.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

Glacier was a wasted gimmick cause he didn't get a Scorpion feud before departing

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

Is it just me or does TLC have 5 matches and no main event right now? Also I don't think any match has a gimmick announced except the shield maybe being tables ladder and chairs. I hope the cruiserweight match is a ladder match, although somehow Kalisto made a chairs match awesome last year.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

Well that's one way to end a mid-life crisis. Hope his kids go "ALRIGHT, GEEZ, YOU'RE COOL, gently caress"

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

exploded mummy posted:

The TLC ME is the TLC match between the Shield and Miz & Co.

I guess it does technically have every champion except Brock in it.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Reigns being back in the shield let's him play to his strengths of saying nothing and doing power moves in tag matches

Also his strength of acting like a heel and being a face. The Shield cowardly jumping people as the good guys just works for some reason.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

I 100% forgot Rhyno was on the active roster.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

Rhyno should be teaming with Matt Hardy

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I barely watch WWE ever and have no idea who Tye Dillinger is and the whole match on sunday I was like "what is Tye Dillinger and why is he here"

He's... ummm... THIS many *holds up both hands*

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

WadeBartender posted:

I dont watch main event but I know he's won matches on it, did he not use the gore to win?

I just checked, he beat Dash Wilder with a spine buster after missing a gore.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

VJeff posted:

I mean I'm not counting Main Event cause who watches Main Event.

Alicia Fox fans (not of her promos, of her just wrestling), people who decide they need to see cruiserweights 3 times a week instead of 2, Kalisto fans before he joined the cruiserweight division. I watched a good bit of Main Event when Neville was on it, he'd kill himself in those matches to barely beat Curtis Axel or Bo Dallas.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

I remember Adam Rose would cut full blown promos on Main Event. That guy really scratched and fought for any air time he could get.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

The_Rob posted:

Tye will never be a Main eventer to build a company around. But dude is always over, is good in the ring and can lose without it hurting his overness. Give him small title runs every once in a while and he will be a good dude to have for a while.

Sami WISHES this was the deal he got.

Tye isn't bad. He's at least as good as...... Adam Rose I guess.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

The_Rob posted:

He's better than Adam Rose because he has a more genuine charisma.

Rose's fake forced charisma was a fun trainwreck tho.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

I for one accept the new Harper/Rowan gimmick.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

"We didn't Van Dam Jimmy, Jimmy Van Dammed Jimmy"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

The Croc posted:

Hopefully their redebut is exactly like that.

Just learned the name of that boss is The Bad Brothers.

2B.....

• Locked thread