Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Glass Punkbull 141
Jan 9, 2008

This is the face of a winner. This is what winning looks like.

astrollinthepork posted:

Yeah but NJPW world sucks huge rear end

Nah.

Seriously, it only seems poo poo when compared to the WWE Network. The english is laughable but it gets the point across and it even separates matches into separate videos, something the Network never did. I also rarely have problems streaming live shows.

Then again you may be talking about the design in which case I'll say I'm a function over form kind of guy so whatever.

Glass Punkbull 141 fucked around with this message at 09:29 on Oct 10, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glass Punkbull 141
Jan 9, 2008

I don't get why you guys don't like those derails, it was very insightful reading.

Glass Punkbull 141
Jan 9, 2008

Cody may not have the best workrate but he's really loving cocky and that kind of charisma draws me in.

Meanwhile Roman is... just Roman.

• Locked thread