Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quasipox
Sep 6, 2008

If only WWE released the PPVs on a higher capacity disc, and you could have many discs in a package.

Alas, this doesn't exist, so suck it Neville.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quasipox
Sep 6, 2008

So, I was looking up 2K18 on Amazon and found a gem. Have you ever wondered how to be a WWE superstar? Well wonder no more, because Ahab Goldberg Mesmar is here to spell it out for you.

https://www.amazon.com/How-Become-WWE-Superstar-2K18-ebook/dp/B018LBDW4K/ref=pd_sbs_351_1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=12B0FEGK6W5GQNPG30R6

He's also the author of THE LIFE OF A WWE SUPERSTAR: WWE 2K18
Featuring such insights as:

AHAB posted:

The schedule was of according to Raw and SmackDown LIVE one's is too Same! And most of the morning they are in the gym, etc! They spent alot of time in Hotels at least more than Seth Rollins spends on Room No-6**, I won't mention it;-)
and

AHAB posted:

So how rich are they?
Pretty Decent! This all depends if they can sell a lot of tickets & put people to seats.
They range from 100k - 10M$..
They are considered to be rich in body, if they will then We won't know the difference of $$$ in The Rock and Dwayne Johnson!
https://www.amazon.com/LIFE-WWE-SUPERSTAR-2K18-ebook/dp/B075M8MPQ5/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_367_t_2?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=W20W221QVKHYTGCEAYRD

Quasipox
Sep 6, 2008

No joke, but if they gently caress up Asuka's debut, that might be my breaking point for main roster poo poo. I'll keep watching NXT and 205, but I'll find something better to do for RAW and Smackdown. I'm already wary after the continued loving up of Nakamura, so running that back with Asuka just might be too much.

It's like I keep telling myself there's no way they'd be stupid enough to have her lose her RAW debut match, but WWE has proven stupidity knows no limits.

• Locked thread