Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
you know how in the beginning of the dark knight scarecrow is now a low-level drug dealer doing business in a parking garage

well thats bray wyatt now and finn is one of the idiot amateur hour batmen who's approximately on the same level.

anyway i like the shield and i dont care how calculated and obvious it is i am very into it.

Justin_Brett posted:

So the Abigail thing was clearly editing the video in post, but how is that gonna work live at TLC? Bray trying to do a falsetto?

you can do that live no problem with a microphone. i mean it'll be bad, but the bad weird voice thing you can do easily.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Minidust posted:

Shield guys were all good but Dean in particular seemed to flip a switch where all his mannerisms became that of his early 2014 self. Like he went straight back to "loose cannon" instead of "zany" and it reeeeeeally owned. :)

yeah, that was really good.

look sorry to outscoop rovert here but bray's been working on taking big bumps in this new sister abigail getup because, y'know, tlc is coming up. someone got video and it looks a lot better than that dumb promo last night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKXkfLhn6pA

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Eli Wiggum posted:

I missed Roman burying the Young Bucks. What did he say?

he was saying that they try to keep characters and storylines original in wwe, rather than "do too sweet and do stuff you loved from the 90s" which, i mean, is basically a name drop.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I stand by my earlier statement that Reigns will forever be 1000x more interesting in the ring than Test

well yeah

tye was a total jobber in nxt who accidentally got over with the crowd down there, and then whoops turns out he's pretty decent in ring.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i mean the downside of tye is that he's already 36, not 26, so you gotta find another guy like that soon.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

harper and rowan are wwe's war machine, it'll be good.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Incessant Excess posted:

Brock will win clean after laying out all three guys.

the india tour will be over by then right? yeah gently caress it make jinder into a jobber joke again while holding the belt. just throw the wwe title in the trash and start over with something new. make the miz the new top champ with the ic belt and bring back the european title. jinder can be wwe champ for years and they can make it the splash screen on the network page in india. have him barely scrape a victory from ellsworth thanks to the singh brothers interference on the mania pre-show.

e: ah right ic title is a raw title now. then the us title will be the top belt making

eugh baron thats right gently caress yeesh.

shiksa fucked around with this message at 07:21 on Oct 14, 2017

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

cody isn't particularly amazing or anything, but i do love his in ring charisma. i understand that some people might not like it, but i really love the way he moves and talks and interacts with the crowd in ring.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

roman reigns is biker taker is blowing my mind over here, it's perfect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

well you have to let the crowd know that Roman is the coolest one in the group and that's hard when the other guys have belts

• Locked thread