Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me
I want to see the Shield vs Braun, Brock, and Enzo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

Not using the cruiserweights outside of their own division will always feel like a waste to me. Not only because of Neville but because they have too many guys signed to have time to use them all on 205 Live(true of the roster in general). When Tozawa isn't feuding for the title he should be tagging with Apollo on Raw. Let Mustafa Ali challenge for the US title on a random Smackdown. If Curt Hawkins is going to job let Gran Metallik beat him. WWE needs fresh faces/matchups and the talent brought in via the CWC gives them that chance.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

Bill Goldberg posted:

the cruiserweight division was created so they will never have another Daniel Bryan situation on their hands ever again

No one's ever getting that over again. Besides Bryan Danielson when he debuts for CMLL

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

The Royal Rumble is intergender and that's canon

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

Jack Anderson posted:

I don't get why you guys don't like those derails, it was very insightful reading.

They were good posts I agree. I prefer discussion of anything to poo poo posting or pics of empty arenas

• Locked thread