Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

BROTHER I WANT YOU TO JOIN THE DSA AND SUBSCRIBE TO THE AWARD WINNING WWE NETWORK FOR ONLY $9.99 A MONTH

VJeff posted:

I find Roman Reigns burying the Young Bucks for being unoriginal the same day the Shield reunites as a vehicle to get him over to be kind of incredible.
To be fair the Young Bucks were also being babies about it on twitter which is kind of rich since they rib people all the time on twitter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

BROTHER I WANT YOU TO JOIN THE DSA AND SUBSCRIBE TO THE AWARD WINNING WWE NETWORK FOR ONLY $9.99 A MONTH

To be fair I don't think the point of the CWC was to have main roster talent perform in it, that would be like saying it was wrong not to put him in the UK Championship tourney

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Really good 2 out of 3 falls match between Rich Swann and TJP on 205 Live tonight.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

KungFu Grip posted:

he's touring india
Nah he was in the dark main

tweet my meat posted:

Who is in charge of booking 205?
Not Road Dogg thank god

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Jimmy getting fired is BUUUUULLLSHIIIIIT but hot take: I think the Young Bucks are tryhards which is sorta ironic considering how the internet typically claims to feel about tryhards.
My big hot take is that the Bullet Club became way more insufferable/cringy once Cody joined them thus I've come to my theory that Cody Rhodes is indeed a WWE psyop.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Bill Goldberg posted:

the cruiserweight division was created so they will never have another Daniel Bryan situation on their hands ever again
Nah it was made so they could have another original show on the Network

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

exploded mummy posted:

Don't watch New Japan.
Neville: I want to be a heavyweight need to get out of this company that has weight restrictions baked in the culture of the company
Bullet Club wearing fan: Go to NJPW!

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

Outside of the Sami match and a couple of the Joe matches, I don't think Nakamura has done much interesting since signing
Nakamura did have a good Orton match too, that was interesting, but he also seems to be "I'm 40, my body is poo poo, why not cash out and coast on my physical charisma and spots that pop the crowd?"

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

I like how 205 Live has become this meme of being a totally unwatchable show when it has been consistently been the best show for WWE other than NXT for the past year or so.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Oh Snapple! posted:

it's almost as if dead crowds have an effect

The crowds have been way livelier for 205 Live than NXT for a long time now.

sportsgenius86 posted:

Honestly it’s been better than NXT for a while
Nah I would say they are about even, NXT has been much stronger this year after the frankly lackluster 2016, presentation since Mania reboot has revitalized the show and its only problem has been the crowd's apathy

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

The_Rob posted:

Goddamn Roman is annoying.
https://twitter.com/BrandonThurston...700194769465344
He's right

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Midnightghoul posted:

What is going to be suspended above the ring in the TLC match

Why is it 4v3

Why
I mean the very first Shield match was a TLC match with nothing suspended on it

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Didn't Cena already do this promo on Roman?

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Marquis de Pyro posted:

RoH - has unpleasant political views and forces them on people through their television networks

WWE - has unpleasant political views and a long history of sexism, racism, probably sexual assault by their owner, the wife of the owner a high ranking member of the trump administration, basically enslaves their employees by unlawfully treating them as independent contractors, destroyed the brains of countless employees with dangerous matches and then ditched them afterward, once had employees molest children on the job, covered up a murder by an employee, a million other things I forget

yeah, you're right
I mean ROH has done most of the things you listed WWE doing other than Linda somehow being the least evil member of Trump's cabinet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

VJeff posted:

I mean, McIntyre is better than Strong, it's just strange how it was timed.
I hope they call up McIntyre and he becomes the one to overthrow Jinder

• Locked thread