Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

I remember Bray was more or less writing his own material at the outset. I imagine the writers decided to take over around the point he started to pick up steam (and around the point Cena buried the poo poo out of him)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

That would unironically be a great match

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

There was that time Hade Vansen was cutting really neat promos on Smackdown leading to a feud with Undertaker, then apparently Vince found out, went "That's guy's short!" and he was fired

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

I wish Bray would escape to Japan and have really good matches where he throws people with his wicked uranage and possibly gets in a weird-off with Great Muta

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

I am to this day perplexed by what he was even trying to say here. "I don't think this guy wants to be a wrestler, he just wants to do all the things that make up wrestling."

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Yes, wrestling will surely regain the popularity it once had if they strive for *realism* and everyone will totally buy it, even though no one ever bought wrestling being real even back during the famous Smoke Filled Bingo Hall days of yore

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Somehow the problems of intergender wrestling matches and the "problems" of wrestling matches in which a little guy competes with a big guy don't quite correlate

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

But but my suspension of disbelief, Black Widow clearly has less muscle mass than the 800 stormtroopers she just beat up and furthermore

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Basically you have two different arguments going here, the inherit ickiness of filmed situations in which a man fights a woman (valid) and another argument against the realism of someone smaller fighting against someone bigger, which is super spergy and dumb

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

It is completely a comic book action movie. No one considers wrestling remotely a sport and no one ever has

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Yes, because athletic commissions were totally doing that because they believed in the legitimacy of pro wrestling and not because it was an easy cash grab

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Quickly, post more pictures of dogs and mayhap a "Durr hurr hurr", the game is afoot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

The man managed to get booed after Stephanie McMahon cut a promo as a Cenobite declaring how Triple H was going to drag the worthless audience to Hell. That takes a special sort of talent (at being bad)

• Locked thread