Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WadeBartender
Aug 18, 2013
Rhyno only has the gore and his love for spray cheese on crackers left dont take those away from him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WadeBartender
Aug 18, 2013

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Dolph Ziggler is insanely bad at selling.

he is very good at selling if you just pretend every match he's in is a comedy match

WadeBartender
Aug 18, 2013

VJeff posted:

Dude they already took the Gore away from him, he hasn't used it since he moved to Raw.

I dont watch main event but I know he's won matches on it, did he not use the gore to win?

WadeBartender
Aug 18, 2013
im very distressed about them taking the gore from rhyno

WadeBartender
Aug 18, 2013
I cant wait until Roman Reigns wrestles Jinder Mahal and its good and people are forced to praise Jinder's carry job

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WadeBartender
Aug 18, 2013
i could say many bad things about road dogg but he's in a position to get his domme kink on national tv and i think thats a beautiful thing

• Locked thread