Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

schweens posted:

Not using the cruiserweights outside of their own division will always feel like a waste to me. Not only because of Neville but because they have too many guys signed to have time to use them all on 205 Live(true of the roster in general). When Tozawa isn't feuding for the title he should be tagging with Apollo on Raw. Let Mustafa Ali challenge for the US title on a random Smackdown. If Curt Hawkins is going to job let Gran Metallik beat him. WWE needs fresh faces/matchups and the talent brought in via the CWC gives them that chance.

the cruiserweight division was created so they will never have another Daniel Bryan situation on their hands ever again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
cirque de soleil is also a sport

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
Wacky Races isn't a cartoon, it's a worked racing invitational event

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
doesn't Chikara, the family friendly indie for all ages, run intergender matches

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

MassRafTer posted:

And their business and buzz has fallen way off in recent years.

i don't think that's because they let the girls fight the boys

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
Chikara isn't in the toilet because they stopped doing anything for a year and they have nobody, it's because of Sara Del Rey fighting Ophidian

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
i don't understand why the budget for the military is so high when we have The Avengers, and the Justice League as well, soon

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

Cavauro posted:

Sorry to be talking but i found out i just can't shut up when it comes to wrestling. I'd love to see all kinds of matches between all the wrestlers. imagine Apollo Crews versus Rhyno in an empty arena match. imagine Apollo Crews versus Rhyno in a stretcher match. imagine Apollo Crews versus Rhyno in a tables match. imagine Apollo Crews versus Rhyno in a casket match. imagine Apollo Crews versus Rhyno in an ambulance match. imagine Apollo Crews versus Rhyno in a strap match. imagine Apollo Crews versus Rhyno in a buried alive match. imagine Apollo Crews versus Rhyno in a triple cage match. imagine Apollo Crews versus Rhyno in a punjabi prison match. imagine Apollo Crews versus Rhyno in a straitjacket match. imagine Apollo Crews versus Rhyno in a tuxedo match. imagine Apollo Crews versus Rhyno in a dumpster match. imagine Apollo Crews versus Rhyno in a cage match. imagine Apollo Crews versus Rhyno in a hell in a cell match. imagine Apollo Crews versus Rhyno in an inferno match. imagine Apollo Crews versus Rhyno in a chairs match. imagine Apollo Crews versus Rhyno in a ladder match. imagine Apollo Crews versus Rhyno in a street fight match. imagine Apollo Crews versus Rhyno in a kiss my rear end match. imagine Apollo Crews versus Rhyno in a loser leaves town match. imagine Apollo Crews versus Rhyno in a no holds barred match. imagine Apollo Crews versus Rhyno in a clockwork orange house of fun match. imagine Apollo Crews versus Rhyno in a hardcore match. imagine Apollo Crews versus Rhyno in a last man standing match. and so on

the advertisers are going to see a white guy beating up a black guy and then they won't want to advertise on raw!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
will they have jinder lose right before they start the india tour

• Locked thread