Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

Erebus posted:

Sami gave a nice speech but the crowd kinda didn't give a poo poo. "Shane didn't want me to have an opportunity" "NOBODY DOES"

I think they've got a bigger uphill climb to making people care about Sami again than just turning him heel.

To be fair to Sami that crowd was Grand Rapids, Michigan. That's a bored parents and their children market. Might as well have been Corpus Christi, TX.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

CityMidnightJunky posted:

This is a nitpicky thing to be irritated by, but I could do with never hearing someone use the word 'opportunity' in a promo again.

"Well, the fact of the matter is, the WWE Universe is what's Best For Business. Ever since I was a child I dreamed of working here, to be the dominant figure in Sports Entertainment."

*crowd chants YOU DESERVE IT*

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

Fiveace Attorney posted:

the bludgeon brothers. how can anyone watch these shows every week

Broken bones. Shattered spines. Dead batteries in the remote.

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

achillesforever6 posted:

Neville: I want to be a heavyweight need to get out of this company that has weight restrictions baked in the culture of the company
Bullet Club wearing fan: Go to NJPW!

Where they at least treat their Juniors as a big deal that's on par with the heavyweights, instead of a smallguy sideshow that can be ignored.

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

MassRafTer posted:

No they don't.

Does the Junior Heavyweight division not have its own tag titles in addition to a singles title?

Do heavyweights regularly clown on the juniors?

Do junior matches get bumped off the main card, do they get truncated to 5 minute match times?

Are juniors not given special entrances for their matches?

Are Junior Heavyweight Champions chumped on pay per views by wedding DJs with funny hair, then written off because "creative has nothing for them"?

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug
Who'd win in a real fight? The runner-up in the May Young Classic, or anyone else on the roster with the exception of the Universal Champion?

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

RacistGuidingLight posted:

SHUT UUUUUUUUUUUUUP!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug
Ya'll are gonna flip when Asuka makes Roman tap out for the belt at Mania in two years.

• Locked thread