Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

projecthalaxy posted:

Send Sami, Finn, AJ, and all the other secret cruiserweights to tge cruiserweight show, fuse it with the UK show and call it Good Wrestler Jail so that roman and jinder will seem good instead of bad imo

Then do the Shield vs 11 guys match again but this time its Roman and Jinder teaming up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

Can't be on the pre-show if there is no pre-show.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

There is a good reason why Jinder is the champ and the Singh brothers are the hired help and not the other way around, lets not kid ourselves.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

Cavauro posted:

Sorry to be talking but i found out i just can't shut up when it comes to wrestling. I'd love to see all kinds of matches between all the wrestlers. imagine Apollo Crews versus Rhyno in an empty arena match. imagine Apollo Crews versus Rhyno in a stretcher match. imagine Apollo Crews versus Rhyno in a tables match. imagine Apollo Crews versus Rhyno in a casket match. imagine Apollo Crews versus Rhyno in an ambulance match. imagine Apollo Crews versus Rhyno in a strap match. imagine Apollo Crews versus Rhyno in a buried alive match. imagine Apollo Crews versus Rhyno in a triple cage match. imagine Apollo Crews versus Rhyno in a punjabi prison match. imagine Apollo Crews versus Rhyno in a straitjacket match. imagine Apollo Crews versus Rhyno in a tuxedo match. imagine Apollo Crews versus Rhyno in a dumpster match. imagine Apollo Crews versus Rhyno in a cage match. imagine Apollo Crews versus Rhyno in a hell in a cell match. imagine Apollo Crews versus Rhyno in an inferno match. imagine Apollo Crews versus Rhyno in a chairs match. imagine Apollo Crews versus Rhyno in a ladder match. imagine Apollo Crews versus Rhyno in a street fight match. imagine Apollo Crews versus Rhyno in a kiss my rear end match. imagine Apollo Crews versus Rhyno in a loser leaves town match. imagine Apollo Crews versus Rhyno in a no holds barred match. imagine Apollo Crews versus Rhyno in a clockwork orange house of fun match. imagine Apollo Crews versus Rhyno in a hardcore match. imagine Apollo Crews versus Rhyno in a last man standing match. and so on

ctrl+f flag, 0 results smdh

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

nvm

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

Abroham Lincoln posted:

MAHAAAAAAAAAAAAL

This got me pretty good I gotta admit.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

Kevin Owens was on the E&C podcast:

quote:

1) Kevin Owens thought being the Universal champion would be the pinnacle of his WWE run but said it didn't turn out the way he wanted to be and didn't make feel like a top guy

2) He said his feud with Jericho helped him to get to that top guy level but again he felt like things got little bit flat for him on Smackdown for until Shane Mcmahon feud happened

3) Kevin admits he didn't enjoy the series of matches with AJ styles. He said " I wasn't putting out my best stuff in that feud "

4) Kevin Owens said his body is really sour after his match at Hell in a Cell and his angle with Vince Mcmahon and feud with Shane Mcmahon made him look like a top guy. he thought that feud took him to new level

5) He credits Dusty Rhodes a lot especially for his promos not sounding generic. He said his short time with him is invaluable. He said dean Ambrose had the best dusty impression

6) Kevin owens credits his wife for supporting him and believed in him that he can be a top guy in WWE. There were lots of people who said to Kevin that the way you look, you aren't going to make it to WWE but Kevin's wife was always behind him when things were really bad for him

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

I thought Owens title was one of the better recent ones, the segments with Jericho were always entertaining and the PPV matches were pretty good as well, especially Hell in a Cell (Seth) and the Rumble (Roman) come to mind. He was never able to beat anyone without outside help but he's a heel in WWE so

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

VJeff posted:

Owens worked his rear end off for sure but he was a dude who beat people clean before that run and he became a joke who was clearly portrayed as not on Seth or Roman's level during that run.

He beat people clean before but only because he was put against guys who weren't in the main event. I agree that he was portrayed as not on Seth or Roman's level but I wouldn't say he became a joke, I wanna say that particularly in the rumble match against Roman they gave him surprisingly much. I think that Owen's run did suffer from the cowardly/incompetent heel thing they always do outside of NXT but it wasn't as bad as others and the run helped him overall.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

Where are you seeing this? The press release only mentions Jinder and the Raw crew.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

Brock will win clean after laying out all three guys.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

shiksa posted:

the india tour will be over by then right? yeah gently caress it make jinder into a jobber joke again while holding the belt. just throw the wwe title in the trash and start over with something new. make the miz the new top champ with the ic belt and bring back the european title. jinder can be wwe champ for years and they can make it the splash screen on the network page in india. have him barely scrape a victory from ellsworth thanks to the singh brothers interference on the mania pre-show.

e: ah right ic title is a raw title now. then the us title will be the top belt making

eugh baron thats right gently caress yeesh.

Nope, the India tour is after that match, in December. Just in time for AJ to win the title at the Rumble and start working a Mania program with Nakamura.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

Nakamura had bad matches before Jinder.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

Benne posted:

Remember when they called a 39-year-old AJ Styles a "rookie redneck"

Bobby Roode was referred to as "kid" on Smackdown, Booby Roode is 40.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

Not counting Brock, the last time a babyface stood tall to close a PPV was when Randy Orton won the Royal Rumble.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

Raskolnikov38 posted:

Just makes it all the better when Roman is standing tall at the end of wm34

I'm looking forward to another Raw that opens with 15 minutes of continuous boos.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

drat, I forgot that because I was just thinking about the big pop he got. I guess it has to be Fastlane then, where Goldberg beat Owens in 22 seconds.

EDIT: Not counting part-timers, it was when Dean won the shield triple threat to become WWE champion, in July 2016.

Incessant Excess fucked around with this message at Oct 14, 2017 around 21:20

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

Rusev should be part of and on top of the Cruiserweight division as he is under 205 kilos.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

a.lo posted:

why name it 205 live

The named it after the amount of weekly network views.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

Asuka will lose via countout or some poo poo on a random Raw before the year is over.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

OGB posted:

What would work best here, if tomorrow, Vince suddenly had a moment of clarity?

Triple H has another two years on top in him easy.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

Stale Saltines posted:

No full timer is anywhere near good enough to justify the Roman push and they would end up just as resented by the fans if they got it. In some alternate universe everyone is complaining about how Big E is about to get his 4th coronation at mania next year.

I feel like you can even see this a little bit with Drew McIntyre in NXT who got to the top very quickly and is now getting a somewhat muted response.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

Strongs momentum in NXT really seemed like them happening upon a spark and not capitalizing on it because Strong was not the guy, McIntyre was the guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

Yea, I'm not saying Strong should've had a Balor length run in NXT but I do think his program with Roode worked really well and the crowd was ready for him to take the title off of Roode. I wonder if he'll reach that same height again in NXT, especially since by not pulling the trigger on a guy, you teach the crowd not to get too invested in him, so it'll be harder for him the second time around.

Incessant Excess fucked around with this message at Oct 16, 2017 around 19:53

• Locked thread