Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Where the big boys RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH FUCK YOU

DoctorGonzo posted:

Why is Finn using lipstick?

the demon has needs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Where the big boys RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH FUCK YOU

cams posted:

i do not think he is fine, i think he is one of the worst workers on the wwe roster. every "passable" reigns match i have seen involved him doing almost nothing except selling poorly and doing his comeback, which i think he executes poorly. you could take any reigns match and replace him with dolph ziggler and the match would be better because dolph at least sells well. actually dolph is a better wrestler than roman by every metric.

it was brought up earlier but roman has no improvisational skills, and the way his matches play out show it. as bad as his mania match with undertaker was, his mania match with trips was even worse. one of the most boring, plodding, unexciting matches i've seen, mostly because the gameuhhh has to CARRY him the entire time. the storytelling was entirely on his shoulders. roman is wrestling dead weight.

If Reigns didn't get to spend the first years of his time in WWE having his flaws hidden in trios matches and had to wrestle 4 minute nothingburgers on Superstars and people 5 years past giving a gently caress in main events instead of the literal top flight talent of the roster during basically his entire run he'd slot in nicely beside Jinder in terms of how his matches and in-ring talent are viewed

• Locked thread