Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Wazzu posted:

I especially liked the guy who brought up fighting game physics. If you had a fighting game where the women did 2/3 as much damage and had 2/3 as much health, everyone would decry it. But they're treated as equals and works in that context.

I do find it interesting that the only modern WWE game that allows men vs. women fighting is the faux fighting game.

Jerusalem posted:

I remember thinking we were gonna see a little of that "I'll kick your rear end, gently caress you" heel come back when Owens faced Goldberg and there was that moment where he basically braces himself and then gets in Goldberg's face and tells him he'd be more than happy to fight him. I still figured Goldberg would beat him but that they might actually let Owens get some offense in, even if only to give Goldberg some more ring time before his big Brock match. Instead they did the distraction spot and spear finisher, which was cool from the Goldberg side of things but didn't really do Owens any favors.

I wouldn't have minded if they booked it more like that Brock/Owens house show match. It was over in a minute or so, but they played it like Owens knew his only chance was to be as underhanded and brutal as fast and hard as he could and hope that it would be enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

Gonzo McFee posted:

Not as annoying as Cody Rhodes, the only man to be less entertaining after leaving the WWE.

Only? The giant hand smushed against Damien Sandow's face disagrees with that.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

Abroham Lincoln posted:

He made Wade Barrett into the king of space or some poo poo and that's great

He also offered Barrett a friendship necklace and Barrett threw it away in disgust.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

Gonz posted:

Roman Reigns has become the human manifestation of that old Sears air-conditioning commercial that everybody hated because it played 37 times per hour.

In a row?!

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

Raskolnikov38 posted:

its gonna be great when i eventually develop full blown dementia and all i can remember is an air conditioner ad for a company that hopefully by then will no longer exist

I figure for me it'll be the Christmas Fruity Pebbles ad.

• Locked thread