Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
bartok
May 10, 2006

hey!
hey!
it's me kane!
hello!

tweet my meat posted:

Sounds like the Neville rumors might have been true after all. That's a real shame, I feel like 205 was on the cusp of a big swing if they stuck with the current push, but losing Neville is gonna be a big hit. Hopefully he lands on his feet in NJPW or wherever.

Beating the poo poo out of Enzo and costing himself an opportunity at a rematch was the perfect time to move Neville back to the main roster. I know Jinder is garbage but one positive is that it isn't unbelievable for lower card guys to get title shots against him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bartok
May 10, 2006

hey!
hey!
it's me kane!
hello!

So that Sister Abigail stuff sure was silly right?

bartok
May 10, 2006

hey!
hey!
it's me kane!
hello!

WWE should get that Nathan For You guy to help them.

bartok
May 10, 2006

hey!
hey!
it's me kane!
hello!

Roman is fine at wrestling a WWE main event style match and has the look of a guy that belongs on the top of the card. I don't like him because his character and promos remind me of Biker 'Taker. Who despite having some great matches was the lamest incarnation of 'Taker.

bartok
May 10, 2006

hey!
hey!
it's me kane!
hello!

RealFoxy posted:

Roman Reigns is what you get if early 2000's Triple H wanted to be a babyface and taken seriously, instead of relying on DX comedy.

drat you're right. Roman is pretty much post-Evolution HHH's babyface run on Smackdown.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bartok
May 10, 2006

hey!
hey!
it's me kane!
hello!

flashy_mcflash posted:

The Rock, idiot

It's actually Booker T. The guy was always asking us "Can you dig it, sucka?" That was clearly Booker looking to hire miners to dig under the yard.

• Locked thread