Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
OP, thread is getting hard to read (reading the page while the images and stuff load is making it jump around)- any chance you can break up future posts into smaller chunks?

You are doing God's work by the way- keep it up :patriot: :trustme::sandance::lesnick:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Tane

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
You forgot Tane.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Tane.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
The reason I Tanepost itt every so often is to move this particular thread along, because as every other post on this page indicates, the content posts are absolutely massive and with their accompanying embedded video and image links take a long time to load, and the further down you go on the page, the more judder you get as the stuff above pops into existence

Yeah yeah, I'm a pleb without 64gb of memory to play SC read the SC thread :hehe:

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
It's too bad SC is no longer contemporaneous with Doobie and never was with Zybourne Clock, the resulting thread would be funny enough to take down multiple iterations of GBS.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Are you not entertayned

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
A Canticle for Crobowitz

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Actually, that's better suited to describe Ben's Wing Commander fascination- preserving the artifact in the hopes that someday humanity will have use for it.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
tane

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
My tricorder detects no signs of Tane on this page

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
How can you know what patience is if you've only waited 2 years? Like a spoiled little child who wants their candy and wants it N-O-W.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

lofi posted:

If we start actual conversations in this thread, are we going to need a Star Citizen Thread Recap Thread Recap thread?

The purpose of posting very occasional ordinary (poo poo)posts in this thread is to prevent the massive amount of embedded images and videos from taking an eternity to load. It sounds like a 56kNO thing but the first page in particular is quite trying for certain machines.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Tane

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Terminally Bored posted:

What's with the Astroboy pictures? Who's making those?

That's AdzAdama, a seemingly true believer who expresses his adulation for Star Citizen through modern art; however the increasingly frequent depiction of Astro Boy/Mighty Atom (Adam~Atom I guess) and his inner conflict/outward expression of doubt perhaps signals a negative shift in the artist's attitudes toward the project as a whole

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Foo Diddley posted:

It'll just be a printout of the Star Citizen threads here

Derek’s greatest crime was limiting the flow of information; an exciting new source would join the thread and he would immediately shut them down under false legal pretense in order to control the narrative. Thread is ultimately better without him. Still waiting for him to burn the jpeg ships to ashes (I do support him in his crusade against SC, but not his presence on SA).

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Bait and Swatch posted:

Wow. I stopped watching the SC threads a few years back because I had to focus on school. So much seems to have happened since then, yet nothing has changed. I’m impressed yet not surprised that CR has been able to string people along for this amount of time.

Tane

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
:retrogames::kayak::wtchris::trustme::lesnick::sandance::crobear:tane:crobear::lesnick::sandance::wtchris::trustme::kayak::retrogames:

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
4chan

4th stimpire

makes U think....

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Hentai Jihadist posted:

drat I want to know more about the redditor talking about the new inevitable consequences opened up by female npcs

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
The Inevitable Consequences of Cuckoldry: Forced Financial Austerity

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Addamere posted:

I like that both the wife and the wife's boyfriend had to take his credit card away. This implies at least two separate incidents. The boy ain't bright.

At least he's got someone to look out for him, but does it have to be the guy who's loving his wife??

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
I'm not shaming cuckolds or anything (though thinking about it, isn't shame the whole appeal? I dunno), I guess not disrespecting is the better word- the funniest part of this is that in his marital situation, there is not one but two people more sane and rational than him.

e:

Colostomy Bag posted:

It is a NPC.

:vince:

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

lofi posted:

You'd think dropping 10k on sc would be shameful enough.

e: I want to play a findom in SC now.

Heh, it's already in the game!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
We’ve dumped Newtonian physics. We’re much more careful about who we partner with now. :trustme:

(As if Robert’s Space Industries is the healthier partner of any business relationship)