Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Good job refusing both clubs' requests to start the game at 1:20, MLB.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=
We have two GDTs up for this game and they both have the same title

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

:smith:

CubsWoo posted:

you'll probably get one tomorrow if they delay it since they aren't going to want the teams traveling late Thursday for a Friday G5

Which means I miss playing in my hockey game tomorrow :argh:

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=
Hockey is that sport that gave Chicago more championships in the last decade than the other three sports combined.

Also it keeps me in shape, which allows me to stress-drink gallons of beer from the bleachers with limited effect on my belly.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=
I'm hearing now it was TBS that vetoed the early start time and not MLB. You'd think MLB would have the final say though.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=
The promised update at 4:30 is that there will be another update at 5:00

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=
Finally felt my first drop of rain at the park.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=
Lol got an update on my phone that the game is postponed before they told us at the park.

Game is at 3:08 so yay I'll still be able to play hockey

• Locked thread