Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«79 »
Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003
crazy people don't like me

Not to start poo poo but I have a huge feeling why the Flash and Arrow threads didn't get new threads because of the constant need for people to come in and tell us that this was the WORST EPISODE EVER, every week and while not every episode is a winner nor have they been able to reach the serene heights of season 1, it's pretty annoying for people to come in here and not actually give an episode each week a fair shot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CainsDescendant
Dec 6, 2007

Human nature

Mooseontheloose posted:

Not to start poo poo but I have a huge feeling why the Flash and Arrow threads didn't get new threads because of the constant need for people to come in and tell us that this was the WORST EPISODE EVER, every week and while not every episode is a winner nor have they been able to reach the serene heights of season 1, it's pretty annoying for people to come in here and not actually give an episode each week a fair shot.

Yeah I get that tviv is poo poo but I like talking about things with people that like the thing instead of the more common "thing you like is bad" echo chamber these threads inevitably become

nine-gear scarecrow
Aug 10, 2013

Rad Bird

CainsDescendant posted:

Yeah I get that tviv is poo poo but I like talking about things with people that like the thing instead of the more common "thing you like is bad" echo chamber these threads inevitably become

TVIV has been telling me I have godawful taste in television since before I ever started posting here, so I don't really give a poo poo.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Perhaps people could post things they enjoyed about the episodes

I won't, because I have many other things to watch before even getting to here, despite how good Dibny is but just a thought.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I'm pretty sure the worst episode is the season 2 finale. Haven't seen that get topped yet.

nine-gear scarecrow
Aug 10, 2013

Rad Bird

FactsAreUseless posted:

I'm pretty sure the worst episode is the season 2 finale. Haven't seen that get topped yet.

The last five minutes of Season 3 with “oops, I gotta go to Speed Jail now, byeeeeeee!” were pretty drat lovely too.

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Wait what was even the plot of season 3.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Serial killer speedster Barry Allen himself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koalas Massacre
May 21, 2007

MiddleOne posted:

Wait what was even the plot of season 3.

S3 is great because it was self aware enough to know that the real villain was and always is Barry.

«79 »