Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc
Is it just more, or did the CG running look a lot shittier than usual?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc
Batman sighed as he drew his katana...

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Young Orc
This episode has convinced me that I'm done watching the Flash. I heard Black Lightning was good so I guess that and Legends of Tomorrow will have to keep me in superheroism.

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Young Orc
The problem with having a super-intelligent person as your foe is making it seem like he is super intelligent. All the Thinker has done so far is show that Team Flash is dumb as gently caress (and the show refuses to admit it like Legends of Tomorrow has).

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Young Orc
I mean, it's not like they've ever seen someone who can change their appearance to look like anyone else.

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Young Orc

Vietnamwees posted:

I might have missed it, but when The Flash went into the SpeedForce and took the Timesphere, why didn't the SpeedForce KEEP going after Barry? Why did it stop?

He throws the Timesphere back into the Speedforce, it's a like half a second shot.

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Young Orc

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Young Orc

FactsAreUseless posted:

Twist: He becomes so smart that he realizes the Reverse Flash was right, and Barry Allen must be destroyed.

He time travels back to the past and shoves Barry out of the way when he's about to get hit by lightning, and now Wells is the new Flash

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Young Orc
They'll call up the Legends for help who will re-enact this.