Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Dongattack posted:

Whats the name of the actress that plays the spastic coffe girl at the end? I wanna know where i have her from, she looks so familiar.

Jessica Parker Kennedy. She was the main prostitute in Black Sails

Perhaps there?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Rhyno posted:

Honey wake up! I had the worst dream, i was an innkeeper in New Hampshire...

The best ending of any series

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

muscles like this! posted:

She had a part on last season of Colony that was pretty good.

I think she was also in that short lived Witch series on the CW(?). secret circle or something?

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Rhyno posted:

And from what I hear a super hot naked girl.

A variety of them. And guys too if you're into that.

It's a good show. Kinda slow at times, but quite excellent

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

SleepCousinDeath posted:

or I'm expecting Frost to work with DeVoe or use his SCIENCE~! to get a new body separate from Caitlin.

Going to go full on Weird Science and summon her a new body

bra hats optional

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
It's all Barry's fault anyway, in the time it took the door to swing open when the cops kicked it in he could have put the body and knife on the top of everest

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

WhyteRyce posted:

Do we have an explanation for why his wife gets slick back extra in a Lada Gaga music video hair and outfit every time she's in Devoe's lair?

When you're in your super villain lair you need to wear your super villain costume. That's like comic books 101!

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
She was also a deputy for six seasons on "Longmire"

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
Devoe is gonna constantly be harassing him about pizza and margarita shooters

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
Since team flash is so cavalier about the metas getting killed, they should just pack the next one with high explosives on a non-digital timer

Anything to end this Devoe plotline

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

twistedmentat posted:

Oh of course Devoe likes classical music, because he's a super smart guy, and they all just like classical.

Cause it's objectively superior :colbert:

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

pile of brown posted:

Metal is objectively superior :colbert:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZFl0gQLz2k

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Rocksicles posted:

I'm calling the police.

Just go with the LA Story classic half double decaffeinated half-caf, with a twist of lemon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

fractalairduct posted:

:thejoke: is barry completely misreading her reason for being there, it's supposed to be incongruous

Yeah, Barry's an idiot. Occam's Razor. Stop looking for more complicated reasons :v: