Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

How much you wanna bet they'll end up bringing in an evil speedster again cause the writers are hacks?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Well there was no reason she should have been evil to begin with.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I think it's mostly the mask part, it's goofy lookin.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

The moral of the story is that you can fix brain damage with dramatic speeches.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

It's all the mask and Grant Gustin does not look good with facial hair.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Now that everyone keeps saying it Wally should go kick it on Legends. Having two dumb speedster heroes on one show is a little much.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I just reread my last post and forgot to add that sounds like a good idea. Although they might run into the Firestorm problem and not have enough fx money for him to use his powers.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Didn’t seem that bad in season 2 but if you noticed he wouldn’t show up for a couple episodes at a time while Darkh and Merlin were chewing scenery to make up for the absence. It was really bad with Firestorm, they had to turn him into a mechanic to give him something to do.

Invalid Validation fucked around with this message at 23:08 on Oct 22, 2017

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

What's the point of the mask Barry? You just tell every shmuck you walk past your identity.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I’M THE FLAAASH!

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I know Flash is basically the most powerful superhero and is hard to write dangerous situations for, but don't just pretend someone walking out the loving door is a good escape. It's kind of insulting. He can search the whole city within minutes, if it's not a speedster there's no excuse.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Give Thawne and Darhke their own show.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Yea do more.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Thawne: I wonder what face I’ll be wearing next time we meet?

Barry: I’ll just stand here and contemplate that :)

Good job Barry, you’re a great superhero.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Letscher really knows how to make Thawne annoyed with Barry. I think he really just wants to screw with Gustin’s life.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Season 1 gave Barry the excuse to be dumb since his powers were new. It’s embarrassing now.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Yes it’s creepy even though they aren’t blood related, they grew up as siblings and if you grow up as siblings you are still basically marrying your sibling. Joe being complacent about his adopted son banging his daughter is weird.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

That’s a given.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Search your heart for the answer.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Real doll.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

She’s totally naked in Black Sails too. Have fun goons (just watch Black Sails).

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I would say yes of course but with these writers it’s probably just the norm now. There’s only so many times she can be evil before you roll your eyes so far into your head they pop out of your rear end. Gives her something to do instead of falling in love with a guy who dies every season.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Her character is very dumb but so is the rest of the show and at least she knows it and leans into it.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

The Speedforce hates Barry so much and I totally sympathize with it.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

She was useless for the past 3 seasons but she at least contributes this season and she’s incredibly hot. They’re probably just racist.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

He coulda just ran back in time a couple minutes and kept trying over too. But you just put more thought into by reading my first sentence than the writers did. Just go with the flow, I mean speed force.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Like he’s cared about traveling through time after Flashpoint. Remember him going forward in time to figure out how to beat Savitar last season?

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

He’s not even that fat anymore, it’s just a gimmick at this point.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

You didnt have to give me back my powers Iris. No she totally did cause you’d be a mopey bitch forever and probably turn into Savitar again.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Does it matter if the Flash is a black woman? Joe even called her The Flash? I mean besides racists anyways.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I liked the purple speed force better too. Barry should have just given up the powers anyways since the speed force is gonna be pissed he left his prison without asking first.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Elongated Island Ice Tea

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Not really!

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

It’s probably a pretty good gig though.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Are you telling me having frost powers doesn’t automatically make you evil anymore? I will not stand for this.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Cause Wally left to go meditate. Barry needs to integrated Wells’ smart hat into his costume.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I’m sure the CW superhero shows are the only things bringing in an older audience.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

They’re totally turning Wells into Reverse Flash for next season.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

They all kill someone directly after spending like half a season whining about not killing people. It’s real loving dumb and only the time morons don’t give a poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

He stopped eating a million calories an hour so he’s sluggish.